Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Perfect score? Not really... But a great score. The highest this week.

O

Omar Marshall

Perfect score? Not really... But a great score. The highest this week.

J

James King

Interesting, didnt zelda het a full 40?

Also what a world to live in that the two most likely GOTY games are both nintendo?

A

Andrew Schmidt

Yea unreal this game is looking like it will be a masterpiece

A

Aaron Briggs

So one point of perfect is just great?

J

James Scozzari

Just remember, Nintendogs got a perfect score.

M

Moritz Scamander

FIFA has a higher score than The Evil Within 2 and Cuphead. Dafuq?

J

Justin Dawson

Three out of four of their reviewers gave it a perfect score. Reminds me of those old trident commercials where the fourth dentist only disagrees for some random reason like being knocked out by the third dentist attempting to swat a fly and landing on the no button.

R

Rolando Royster

They prob found one bug or glitch which is common in huge games like this but nothing game breaking. Heck that's still an amazing score tho

O

Omar Marshall

We are most definitely in for a treat guys. I SOOOOOOO can't wait. My Nintendo switch gonna be in my hands by this Friday. I am sooooo excited.

A

Andres Barbosa

I don't care, just want to play the game :(

R

Ryan Morrison

My favourite comment on that page "which is why they pay third part companies to not support Nintendo". Oh how quickly people forget just why Nintendo had so much third party support on the NES and SNES.

Z

Zerø Kaøs

I bet this is what the other two reviewers were looking at the third guy like

D

Donze ZéNebula Pointer

You have to understand that when you live in Japan the game market is not the same as outside of Japan. What they see as great may vary to you. You'd be surprised that Xbox rarely exists here so many store don't carry anything MS makes. Japan loves Japanese makers.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom