Contact advertising [email protected]

People are blaming the DPS for the mercy changes, nah mercy literally requires 0 skill...

A

Alex Romero

People are blaming the DPS for the mercy changes, nah
mercy literally requires 0 skill to use and her res in the live servers is basically a "must have" ability

Picking Ana as a main healer right now is like picking Hanzo as a DPS, like why pick Ana? all she offers is burst healing and she actually requires skill to use

E

Emre Yurteri

Good hanzo mains who carry and good ana mains who dont let their team die are probably dying at this rn

R

Ramen Dankha

Jared Noyan

K

Kristopher Cheney

I understand the Mercy nerf. It's needed. I would honestly love to see the Ana lucio duo come back because I value keeping my team alive more than resurrecting someone because they know we have a Mercy they can scream at to rez them when they're off doing useless shit. I'm honestly tired of the Mercy must pick. BUT DONT FUCK WITH MY LUCIOS WALLRIDE

B

Brandon Ko

All these bad dps mains complaining, STOP!mercy was perfectly fine before, it was bad mercy players who made you guys complain, I get it! But that is called luck! I get in games with dps who don’t kill anything all the damn time, I don’t complain and say buff these characters or nerf these characters cause ur luck is bad. There are good and bad players in the game, if you can’t deal with them then it’s your loss and you’re unlucky, the game will never be balanced with all these shit players just like you always complaining, suck it up and DO YOUR OWN JOB

S

Stephen Barr

well there's a reason Ana Lucio is the must pick comp for most pro players and GM+
that burst healing plus the sustain AOE is so good and syncs so well with so many team comps

N

Nana Danebod

Ana is the best <3

K

Kody Cogar

Her rez reset when she ulted was one of the best things about her kit. She went from being able to rez 5 to being only able to rez two and people are still angry. Just remove her from the game already.

D

David O'Toole

"Mercy literally requires 0 skill"

Alright class, explain this quote with actual points instead of just saying it like it's fact.

Remember, there are no wrong answers, if they're well developed

B

Brandon Lyman

DSP? DarkSydePhil?

G

Gabriel Gaspar

Nice post, now tell me how to make her skilled.

B

Brooke Ann Sneed

I don't see how being a mercy main doesn't take skill? I generally enjoy playing mercy because I know how to position myself fairly well. And if I'm not Mercy then I'm playing Ana (which I have around 70-75% accuracy)

I like playing Mercy especially when I'm solo healing due to guardian angel making it easy to get to people or to get away.

S

Sagar R

Retard no.69

E

Emil Ferrer

let me guess. u need attention. here have one.

L

Louise Wyatt

With 250 hours on Ana and 25 on Mercy, I think you'd prefer me to play Ana...

B

Brian Burton

If the guys who insta lock dps could actually play dps...

J

Jace Joestar

Because of the sleepdarts xD

M

Morton Atkins

Because biotic grenade stops them from receiving heals and her ult is mercy's damage boost in crack

S

Sagar R

Stop wasting time dude. I asked for healing ages ago.

K

Katie Elacqua

Ana main and over 100+ hours. Stop sniping and going for kills and just heaL YOUR TEAM.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom