Contact advertising [email protected]

Omg this is depressing. So anyways I just bought a new mouse (Logitech g502) for...

C

Connor Jacobs

Why are you guys getting free stuff with your Amazon orders?

S

Seth Mullins

Lucky fuckers. Only thing I've got for free from Amazon was a shitty kindle book..

C

Chris D Kelly

Oh you poor thing you got something you didn't pay for...

J

Johnathan Marsh

I got an extra driver disc with a GPU once! Lol

M

Mark Reeder

When the Note 7 came out they sent me 2x 256gb cards and 3x gear fit 2 watches lol. I felt guilty after the 2nd watch and they told me just to keep them.
I have the G602.
Amazing.

A

Angelique Hoekstra

My right arm ❤

I

Ian Scott Lyden

"Woe is me, my luck wasn't as great as my neighbor's!"

M

Matt Bailey

When the LG G3 was new, I ordered 2 of them, from Amazon, along with a charger and some accessories, The north east got poundeddddd with snow that week and a lot of deliveries were delayed or just "lost" due to weather, it went a day past the guaranteed delivery date, I hit up Amazon support and we both agreed that it was probably stolen as it was a week before Christmas. So they overnight shipped out the same order for free, two days later I had 4 LG G3s I felt so bad, until I sold them on Craigslist for $500 a piece

N

Nikola Banović

I don't even use those weights on my g502 xD

B

Bradley Manning

Yup teh 502 is so heavy it doesn't need weights anyway.
But they look nice.

This mouse does have the best scrol wheel in the universe though.

CLICK, SPINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. because I can.

A

Andres Fermin

That's my mouse. It has the best and most ergonomic shape of any mouse I have ever used. Sadly, it double clicks like crazy. To the point I'm thinking of taking it apart and clean it internally. It was an $80 mouse not that long ago. It shouldn't be like this!

T

Terry Bell

So what you thought because you bought a mouse you were entitled to receive an extra CPU? God damn I hate modern-day entitled kids

L

Leland Moy

Lmao

A

Amy Loveys

awesome mouse !

T

Tyler Nanokeesic

I actually like the weight, my mousepad is the g440 (I'm a Logitech whore) and it's incredibly smooooooth. i use my pink and ring finger to balance things out. i'm in love.

A

Amir Hafizi

It's happened to me, I bought one "roccat taito 2017 king mousepad " from amazon in may 2017, they delivered two :D

D

Dylan Haight

Where are you guys ordering from to get this free shit lol

K

Keevyn Mohammed

at least its something dont complain nigga

V

Vince Medrano

I got a free gpu 1080 ti. First got lost in transit, somehow it rescan backed to amazon, didn't know what happened so i asked to send me another one right away. After 2 days I came home from work. Bam! Two boxes of 1080ti. Only paid for one!

L

Lőrincz Tamás

love my G502, but I play alot of CSGO and its a bit heavy for that, might change it for a Zowie FK2 or G403, still an excelent mouse tho

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom