Contact advertising [email protected]

Omg this is depressing. So anyways I just bought a new mouse (Logitech g502) for...

T

Tyler Nanokeesic

Omg this is depressing. So anyways I just bought a new mouse (Logitech g502) for 60cdn, delivered. And I got an extra weight thingy in the box, okay so why is that depressing? So I'm sure you guys remember a few days ago someone got an extra I FUCKING 7 7700K and a AIO cooler, ayeee lucky for him I told my self. What do I get? Really..ugh idk.

N

Nathan Wilce

fuck off

P

Parth Desai

They love you

T

Tyler Nanokeesic

Somewhere out there, there's a Logitech mouse without its weights in the box lol

P

Parth Desai

No lol

D

Dakota Kaziska

That's nice I just had 32gb ddr4 ram die so how about you be happy you got something free!

A

Adam Compton

Enjoy it, literally one of the best mice I've ever owned... I had the old Logitech g502 for years the one before the spectrum with Rgb settings and when I wore it out I went out and ended up rebuying the spectrum version. Still rocking the g502 now

C

Chris Winchester

Entitled people are my favorite

C

Cesar Valles

Amazon delivered to the wrong house I got a refund and the next day the package was on my porch lol

N

Nick Crowley

Thoughts and prayers

A

Alex Varga Toth

extra weight to build your pipes bro

L

LeeAnn Warren

I was stoked to get an extra bottle of shampoo in my amazon order a couple months ago, but whatever.

M

Michel-Éric Giroux

The real sadness is when you realize this mouse is too heavy.

H

Hassan Mehdi

Them lucky guys everywhere.....

Q

Quentin Bridgeman

I just bought the same mouse tuesday lol

J

Jacob Tesmond

Those weight sets are very easy to misplace. Just keep the extra set somewhere that it'll be safe just in case you lose a set

G

Graeme Young

An extra set of weights, must have thought you needed exercise

R

Rahul Roy Karmokar

put on some weight

I

Ian Juarez

So what? A fat cheeto dust coated lizard got lucky and somehow became president. That makes an extra cpu look like shit. Happiness is relative. Be happy for what you have (even though an extra weight set is virtually useless)

G

Guy Brindley

Amazon sent me a can of compressed air for cleaning my pc...it didn't have the straw so they sent me another can with the starw and told me to keep the other. Now I have 2...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom