Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Okay, so I currently own the neon red/blue and neon yellow joy-con sets. I'm...

J

John Piazza

Okay, so I currently own the neon red/blue and neon yellow joy-con sets. I'm definitely getting the dark red ones that comes out on Oct 27th because red's my favorite color. I don't need 6 joy-cons though (hell, i don't really even need 4) so i'm trying to decide whether to get rid of the red/blue or yellow sets. The yellow is super bright and really makes the console stand out. The neon blue/red is a pretty nice combo though and is what originally came with my system. I can't decide.

R

Robin Vicente Lamb

Red/blue is my opinion. I have all the same ones you have and haven’t touched my red/blue since I got my yellow neon And I also want the red BUT I can’t part w any because when I get tired of the same look I’ll probably switch it up.

J

Joseph Loveland

Sell the yellow. Good resale value

S

Stephen Shone

I have all of the neon sets, and i keep changing the combination on the switch and change the colours quite often, i have also ordered the red joy cons from amazon japan

A

Ashley Golden

I'd keep them. A set could get lost, break, or you could make new friends who want to play with you. But I'm also a hoarder haha. I only have the original neon set, but I want to get the yellow and maybe even green/pink.

T

Tara Marie

How much would you sell the yellow set for? Asking for a friend...

M

Matt Ditter

#FirstWorldProblems

D

Deana Babb

Have your friends over and play Mario Kart!

K

Krista Laughlin

Get rid of the Red/Blue, and keep all the super awesome new ones!

D

Danny Scott

Don't get rid of any.

J

Jahlil Shipley

seriously might wanna consider keeping them , I told myself that I wouldn't need any extra joycon either that is until my neon blue got destroyed because the latch that keeps it on the system is made out of plastic , and after dropping your switch , it's possible to make your joycon come off with out pressing the button . that happened to me and resulted in a car running over my left joycon . I was on lunch at work too .
What I'm tryna say is at least have one extra pair on hand

L

Luciana Freeman

Buy the neon green / pink ! Lol

M

Mike De Vito

How much for the neon yellows?

R

Ryne Santos

I've got all the neons, the grey, and two pro controllers... I don't know why I have 7 sets of controllers and still consider that Mario set.

J

John Piazza

My girlfriend's suggestion was to keep the blue and one yellow because she likes those colors, and to sell the other yellow and the neon red.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom