Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay Guys, I'm hoping you may be able to help me. I have very good internet speeds...

B

Bryce Young

Okay Guys, I'm hoping you may be able to help me.

I have very good internet speeds (325 Download & 20 Upload) but when I play online games via PC or PS4 I am lagging horrendously. My bullet registration is garbage, In Call of Duty my grenades have a massive delay coming out, If someone is 5 ft away & I press the trigger, Generally it's instant right.. for me it's 3 seconds. I don't know what to do at this point it's getting to the point where I can't compete on Someone's screen I'll be out in the open, on mine I'm behind a car. So somewhere there is some kind of delay. I have tried 2 Different Nighthawk Routers (R700, I now have the R7800), Port Forwarding, Port Triggering, Cat 7 Cables, I thought maybe since the coax cable in my ceiling was so long that could cause a delay so I went straight to where it came into my house & plugged it into the modem then played straight from the modem, same problem, I have also tried an Arris Modem/Router & have the same issue. I am using an Ethernet cable on first port of my router for my systems & still have the issue. I'm hoping you guys can help, I have had the ISP here 6 times & thw y have replaced my Drop Line (Dug up my yard) Coax Coming, Fittings, Barrels & Everything else. Thanks in Advance.

S

Santos Arellano

Mines does this because of my hdd do u have a ssd?

I

Issei Harem

maybe it's not the internet but the pc itself, can you watch youtube fine or do you lag still....

T

Tarun Yadav

Check your ping

K

Kirti Ramchandani

It can be you will have less memory

G

Gary Lewis

And you've checked a speed test since this started? (I'm sure you have, just making sure)

G

Gary Lewis

Also... do you use the same monitor for both console and PC or two different ones that give the same result?

G

Gary Lewis

And also, also.. have you tried different games since this started to rule out an issue between you and their servers?

B

Bryce Young

Gary Lewis Yes, I have tried PUBG, COD, Rainbow Six

B

Brittan Hill

Sounds like potato soup to me, upgrade your rig

J

Johnathan Marsh

On PC, if its Arma 3 that's a feature not a bug lol

(Only Arma players will get it)

V

Vince Groves

Is your internet secure, no one hi jacking your wifi?

C

Calvin DiBartolo

High internet speed doesnt mean low pings. In my area there are two home ISPs, both offer similar speeds, but one is copper, the other is fiber. The copper line is usually 120ms and lags like holy shit, fiber typically sits around 40ms and runs awesome.

E

Erik Togliatti

8x8 offers a pretty comprehensive voip test. I don't know all of the ins and outs, but we used to use it to test customer internet pipes to ensure clean signal. At the end of the test, it gives you a run down of what's good and what's bad.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom