Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi guys. First of all, sorry for my bad english. Okay, I'm planning upgrade to ryzen...

A

Amir Asari

Hi guys. First of all, sorry for my bad english. Okay, I'm planning upgrade to ryzen and already bought mobo. The others will be R5 1600, ssd and ram. Will someone help me to choose good ram clock for me because 3000mhz++ price like nuke here in my country. Will 2400mhz good enough? I'm into gaming only. No rendering, no live streaming at all. Current gpu is gtx1070. Thank you and have a nice day.

L

Lewis Kiltie

I have 8gb of 2133mHz ram and I'm getting along just nicely

J

James Dun-It Denham

I have 8 gb 2400 , crucial ..... Not sure if speed matters as much as amount in bigger newer games

J

James Dun-It Denham

And i have the same board and cpu!! Can't do no wrong

S

Shibnath Maji

I'm choosing the same mobo with the same CPU.

F

Fyaz Bin Azam

2400Mhz is the sweetspot

B

Bibhu Prasad Padhy

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Bibhu Prasad Padhy

In Some games you will gain few fps with faster RAM (better RAM clock speed and Cas Latency)

B

Bibhu Prasad Padhy

btw B350-plus is a nice decent mobo :)

A

Amir Asari

Which one ram is good value for money. Corsair? Avexir? Kingston? Geil? G.Skill? Im not into RGB. Just simple led or no led.

H

Hasin Mahir

Get 3k+ if it didn't cost too much. If it does, oc your 2400 MHz kit to 2933 or 2666.

P

Piyush Ranjan

2400 is your sweet spot.. There isn't a great improvement from 2400 to 3k..and anything above that is marketing crap...

T

Timothy Vail

I’d consult asus’ website for a list of recommended/supported ram.

G

Gedmantas Malcas

Did u get the code for asus promotion thingy??

A

Alex Miles

I have similar (r5 1600x ) and I am using the Corsair vengeance lpx c16 2800mhz and it was 104$ cad on Amazon

M

Mihajlo Jakovljevic

I have this mobo and R5 1600 @3.8
Get ram 2666 it's the sweet spot for ryzen I have 2666 and it runs great

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom