Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Ok switchers. I'm in need of a new game. Give me your opinions and please, give me a...

A

Andrew Janos

Ok switchers. I'm in need of a new game. Give me your opinions and please, give me a reason why if you've got one.
Edit: I've got MK8, Mario and Rabbits, BOTW, and Setsuna.

J

Joe Roy

Xenoblades

F

Frances Mayes

Mario odyssey great game

G

Gilbert Renaud

Don't touch Troll and I loll

L

Luke Weston

Xenoblade 2 has a great story

A

Andrew Janos

I keep hearing xenoblade is good. That's a JRPG correct?

A

Allen L Post

monster energy supercross

J

Jason Holmes

skyrim, because the vote was too close with xenoblade and xenoblade is more likely to be a mistake

B

Brian Jolley

If you've never played Skyrim you should really give it a go, Xeno is pretty good too but can be a grind at times

O

Oliver Babida

Nba 2k18 still has no update on roster lol

R

Ross Siegel

Super Mario Odyssey is an essential. I mean Nintendos flagship title... enough said. Close second is Stardew Valley if your into that sort of thing. For $20 its incredible.

R

Ross Siegel

I have and like Skyrim but honestly after BOTW the game is just ruined for me.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

Blossom Tales.

A

Andrew Janos

Everybody that said skyrim, what if i told you I've played it on every other console? Would that change your vote?

S

Sean Bartel

If I had 60 bucks in your shoes, if either get Mario because it's the flagship title for console, or get like 3 indie games for 60 total, like say...Stardew, Steamworld Dig 2, and Celeste. Also Sonic Mania is a new game that plays exactly like old school Sonic, not a bad 20 dollar purchase.

A

Atrox Dragneel

Skyrim is for me one of the greatest rpgs of all time, i will definitely recommend as first option, as a second option yes the xeno 2... after that different genres you can try celeste puzzle adventure hard game, dragon quest builders type of an adventure contruction minecraft game but more enjoyable than minecraft, and well mario is a must but at time for me mario is to easy...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom