Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok master race technical support need help. My pc is randomly restarting itself for no...

P

Paul Claydon

Ok master race technical support need help. My pc is randomly restarting itself for no apparent reason. It can happen 10 seconds after logging to windows or after 8 hours. Can happen whilst playing a game or just sitting at the desktop or browsing the interweb. It can sometimes go a day or two and not do it. But it only does it once. Ive checked temps and nothing is overheating as far as i can tell. Any ideas?? Specs in the pic

P

Paul Claydon

Barry Simms

B

Barry Siemons

Have u triest a fresh install of Windows?
If it persists it could be a botched powersupply.

D

Daniel Shawzy Shaw

First thing to do is a RAM check. Easiest way is to run the windows memory diagnostic.

P

Paul Claydon

ok so i ran the memory checker and the "report" i recieved was this lol. so does this mean my rams fubar?

R

Rikki Paul

Been happening to me...

The only fix I find is when I start it, I wait for post to complete then use the reset button. Seems to work

B

Barry Simms

What ram is it? Would be good to have a spare stick to try in it see if the same problem persists.

D

Daniel Shawzy Shaw

Yes bad ram. If you have more than 1 stick test them 1 at a time and find the bad one

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom