Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One ok anyone that sees any servers under the name of The Ark Safari, do not join they...

A

Ashleigh Uncles

ok anyone that sees any servers under the name of The Ark Safari, do not join they these guys called The Safari will raid you / admin wipe because you are starting to become alpha and get Tek, and more of the point I was about to donate money to this server because it was a really good server and having a good chat to the host than his tribe mate started his crap and this is a offline raid protection server, I had full metal base and the 100 turret limit with 1,000 bullets in each and they decide to wipe me and my tribe mate while we offline and take over our stuff as you will see in the pictures and plus their gamer tags are TravyTrav - FB is Travis Mudge, JamesJ7 - FB is Nick Macik, Andrade - FB is Jason Andrade, see them or here of them do not join they may seem nice but they ain't lucky I did not donate and right after all this shit went down, plus they said they do not spawn stuff in and here in the log you'll see a rock drake of lvl 749 on a Rag server

M

Myles Brake

Come play garkadmin. Admin are helpful not harmful. So long as u dont grief.

R

Randy Lopez

Lol damn thats disgusting

M

Myles Brake

I agree. Im an admin on the server i play and while we dont raid unless we get attacked we also dont spawn stuff in unless its for an event or to fix someones issues. Those guys ruin servers.

D

David Savagex

What tool bags... If you want a non abusive server cluster I dropped the info in your box. Just dumb that admin gets scared and has to cheat instead of having good friendly competition.

N

Nicholas Papotto

did they turn off orp to raid u?

J

James Williams

This is why I only play single player. Downside I top out at lvl 100 and can’t access tek...unless advancing is story based and I have to fight the bosses. Anyone know?

D

Dustin Steward

(PVP NITRADO HOSTED) for Xbox 1 (NO ADMIN) unless for a serious emergency situation ONLY ! 100% legit. No more waiting until a host gets home to reset server , if it goes down nitrado automatically sets it back up ASAP!

Harvest x11
Tame x10
Xp x6
Hatch x10
Mature x8
Loot drops x3
Fishing loot x4

Clustered maps are Ragnarok , Center , Aberration and Island. You can transfer to all the maps with All Dino's and loot.

Also increased weight on players per level up.
Dino’s have only a small weight increase per level up to balance rates.

SEARCH FOR:
ARK AGE 2018 ABBERATION
ARK AGE 2018 CENTER
ARK AGE 2018 RAGNAROK
ARK AGE 2018 ISLAND

(Make sure you select unofficial pc sessions in the bottom left hand corner of your screen before searching for any of the clustered maps , also don't forget to join the Facebook group it's linked down below !!)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Cj Reyes

Punctuation goes a long way too lol. I ran out of breath trying to read this

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom