Contact advertising [email protected]

Ohhh i think this sh*t will end up soon ! Today , Bitcoin has known his biggest crash...

• Thread starter Bidiouane Haitam
  • Start date
M

Matt Jensen

I’m still over here waiting to buy a buttload of gpus

R

Rowan Christie

This group is essentially where the misinformed masses gather, and further spread their misinformation whilst jerking each other off.

S

Sharmayne Scott

Buy while it's low. The stock will go back up.

K

Keagan Hensley

Here’s how I see it. Pc gaming isn’t a necessity. It’s a hobby. Idk shit about crypto nothin and don’t really care to. Because of the fact it’s so new and “not safe” to use. I don’t invest money in stocks or anything other than my 401k. But yet I’m also 26 and just bought a house and blah blah. Moral of the story is. Pc gaming and building a badass computer is a hobby. And just like stocks or bitcoins or whatever crypto currency your looking into, or buying a vehicle or buying gas....pc parts also fluctuate in price. So if you wait supply will eventually meet demand and prices will valley instead of peak. And if you can’t afford your hobby then go to Walmart and by an Acer laptop and find a different hobby. I just recently built my pc and I haven’t had one in about 10 years or so. That being said I was on a budget and bought. Gtx 1060 6gb. Do I want to upgrade now yeah sure but waiting for the right timing but am I bitching about it? No just enjoy what you have !

J

James Dun-It Denham

Lol why so much hate on btc? I don't know of any physical currency that actually has true value , watch "zeitgeist" I promise when you're done u won't even care about btc or any other form of money for that matter

D

David Quinn

BTC+GPU=0$

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M PC Games 2
J PC Games 8
A Overwatch 1
A Overwatch 1
G PC Games 15

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom