Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Not pushing plugs. But I received the skull & Co grip and case. This thing is perfect....

T

Tobias Wernette

Not pushing plugs. But I received the skull & Co grip and case. This thing is perfect. The grip is super comfy to hold. And the case has enough space to store the charger. Everything I own for switch fits (minus dock). I’ve owned 3 cases so far so it was a $50 chance taken, I ain’t mad Bro. Love it. I recommend this highly. Only con I’ve found is the grip, if held up just right with one hand, the grip insert did pop off once. But went right back on and not a problem since. Comes with two options on the grip shape as well. Loving it. Made playing FPS (Doom) enjoyable in portable mode.

A

Amanda Riley

I only see preorder? We need more in the world than red and blue :-/.

M

Marc DiCianni

I agree, skull and co case is the BEST. So comfy!

B

Bobby George

Dang it. I just bought that Meo grip case. But the Skull & bones case looks way better!

M

Mark Potts

Tony Baker still not tempted?

M

Michael Hayes

I received this about a week ago and love it so far.

C

Crystal Watson

I just see grips on Amazon Is the case available ?

T

Tobias Wernette

I had found it on amazon couple days ago. They seem to be out of stock at the moment. Hopefully soon.

M

Mark Barrett

Is the available on uk amazon ? As can’t find it or is this a really new product

R

Rob Emanuel

Got it and love it. Feels almost as good as a pro controller and fits in dock. They told me next month they’re releasing reverse colors (like the neon red/blue sold separately from the console), plus their analog caps are excellent and dirt cheap with 3 pairs (different styles) for only $8, different colors too.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Love my Skull & Co. Only issue I’ve had is turning the volume down will sometimes trigger the power button putting the console in sleep mode. Bumped me out of a few Rocket League matches lol

J

Joel Torres

I want a case but I don’t see anywhere I can get it.

C

Crystal Watson

Kickstarter says you cN preorder

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom