Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch (Non Switch Related) DATAMINING POKEMON GO'S LATEST UPDATE HINTS AT BATTLE TEAMS,...

J

Justin Anderson

(Non Switch Related)
DATAMINING POKEMON GO'S LATEST UPDATE HINTS AT BATTLE TEAMS, LEGENDARY BATTLES AND MORE

I dont know about you guys but im very excited about the new changed in Pokemon Go. If you guys still play shout out in the comments.

M

Michael Valentino

Might be too little too late but I still look forward to it for recreational gaming. Still debating on selling my Chicago event ticket tbh

N

Nathan Gamez

People still play that game?

R

Royce Rivera

I play every day still. I'm very excited for all the new stuff coming. The raids sound really fun and the updated gym system is a nice upgrade. I'm still hope for PvP battles. And legendaries. And maybe unlock the region exclusive Pokemon.... just dreaming you know.

J

Justin Anderson

I have a feeling the raid battle at go fest will be the first legendary which is going to be awesome.

D

Dan Hall

This actually sounds....like a lot of fun....

Niantic....this is awesome. It's cool. It's fun. It's interesting......but where. The bloody hell..is..TRADING

J

Jeremy Van-Scoy

I actually just jumped back in about a month ago and have been having all kinds of fun catching new stuff, this sounds even better.

S

Steve Stvo Jay

I still play daily. Every time I consider a hiatus they have a new update for the game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom