Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Nintendo haven't back catalogued gamecube games on switch or wii u except windwaker...

M

Michael Bryan

Nintendo haven't back catalogued gamecube games on switch or wii u except windwaker please why

W

Wesley Grimes

Virtual console so they have a reason to charge for online

M

Michael Bryan

I'll pay to play on switch or wii u no excuse really seems lazy

J

Jacob Stafford

Twilight Princess too since that was also on the Gamecube.

M

Michael Bryan

Wasn't that originally for the wii and they tracked it for the gamecube I maybe wrong

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

Because

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

Also, its not lazyness. Apparently emulating the Gamecube isnt easy not even for the people that made it.

D

Drake Pitts

There's a rumor with seemingly some evidence that a GC and Wii emulator are on the way to Switch. It's just not done or not released yet. Also a rumor of a Nintendo Direct this month—maybe they'll announce it then?

J

James Buckley

Metroid Prime Trilogy can be played on WiiU

J

Joe Martin

Ignoring remastered that were released for the Wii and Wii U, there have been zero first party GCN games.
Most of the GCN games that people discuss require the analog triggers, which the GCN was the last Nintendo console that included.

C

Chris Smotherman

I just want to see Cubivore in some sort of capacity. I loved that game. It won't happen, though... :(

B

Brent Roberts

A huge reason for it is because of how they made the GameCube. They made GameCube have smaller disks and way too complicated software to make it hard to pirate the games (which was a major problem for the PS2 and Xbox) because of how they did that it makes it hard to get the games to run smoothly on another console with completely different software.

In contrast the Xbox 360 and Xbox one have similar software, same with PS3 and PS4. It makes ports easier.

J

John Chang

*Palpatine's voice* It is not time for that part of the plan to come to fruition. More third party game developers are needed before Nintendo causes chaos with the release of GameCube games

K

Kenten Øien

I want to play mario 64 on switch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom