Contact advertising [email protected]

Need input: Yesterday I bought a laptop. Specifically the Asus ROG Strix GL502VM. I'm...

D

Dillon Nelson

Need input:
Yesterday I bought a laptop. Specifically the Asus ROG Strix GL502VM. I'm having mild buyers remorse and wondering if I should get the Acer V15 Nitro Black Edition instead, which I had originally planned to get.
Asus has SLIGHTLY better FPS
Asus Has G Sync (Not sure how big of an impact that is, honestly.)
Screens and external build quality are about the same.
Acer has slightly better keyboard
Maybe slightly better screen? I think the Asus' is great, but the technical specs look like Acer's may be a bit better, though I don't know how to interpret those specs.
Acer has 3 hours more battery life while being used
Acer gets less hot, and is much quiet
Acer is also... Acer. Meh brand, the V15 has some QC issues, etc.
Wondering if the Acer pros are worth switching before my return period expires, or if G Sync/Asus quality trumps.

S

Steven Davis

I've always loved Asus over Acer, Acer is usually cheap junk and Asus might be a little expensive but you get what you pay for. This is from my experience and another person's experience.

D

David Allan

You already bought the laptop. I assume you've had it out of the package. Unless something is wrong with it, it's kind of a scumbag move to take it back just to try something else.

D

Dillon Nelson

It's from best buy. Could care less about if it's a scumbag move or not.

D

Dillon Nelson

Reviews show that the Acer has a lot of pros and minimal cons, I'm just wondering if G sync is enough to overshadow them, and if Acer is a poor enough brand to go either Asus over Acer because of brand name.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom