Contact advertising [email protected]

NEED HELP!! Ok so I want to know the basic of playing Genji, I have seen YouTube...

• Thread starter Shezan Mahmud Adnan
  • Start date
S

Shezan Mahmud Adnan

NEED HELP!!
Ok so I want to know the basic of playing Genji, I have seen YouTube videos and also pro players playing. But I just can't make my brain understand his game play, I get impatient easily. I learned tracer, Doomfist and Ana..but when it comes to Genji I don't know why I lose patience and give up. Can anyone please help me learn him.
P.S. I prefer to play various roles and not just stick to one.

D

Dalton Bridevaux

Genji is a flanker like tracer who dies quickly to things he can't reflect. He gets behind the enemy or on their side and wipes their back line quickly. He's got decent dueling capabilities with most other dps chars but needs to watch out for tanks, especially dva, rein, and zarya.

The biggest misconception new players make is that they can't get to a health pack or their healer. This lead to the "I need healing" meme. Just like any hero, genji relies heavily on position, kit, and exploiting weaknesses.
The best thing to learn is that genji is much more reliable in an area with lots of walls and niches to hide in. His wall climb and double jump make him hard to hit and give him a massive edge on less mobile opponents.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom