Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My Walmart didn’t had Odyssey, so bought this one. How much playing time will I get...

• Thread starter Christian Otero Vazquez
  • Start date
N

Naor Anidjar

I have 20 and i dont finish it yet cuz odyssey

B

Brian Jolley

I have 50 hours into it and i completed the main story and all of the additional single player content. I have also done a little bit of the dlc and the multiplayer as well

F

Frank Hurtado

A week tops before it gets boring af. You should have bought Disgaea 5.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

It's a great game, great gameplay (if you like Xcom/fire emblem style rts) and funny sense of humor. Playtime can vary greatly depending on how you play. If you rush through it then it is pretty short, but if you take your time and do the challenges then it's a much longer game.

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

I had fun with this game turn based tactics game

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Some like it some don't ..all depends on your liking of game play..

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

I would of tried a different Walmart or Target or Gamestop for Mario Odyssey...totally two different kind of games

K

Kuan Lee

If you like Xcom, this game is just like that, disguised in cute graphics. Looks cute, but it can get hard as hell later on. Not a casual game at all. I love it.

S

Shane Rupert

This game is crap compared to Odyssey.

M

Mark Anthony Williams

Worth the buy. I have both but haven’t beaten this one yet. Been taking my time with it. When I want strategy this is the go to

M

Mark Anthony Williams

Should’ve gotten it preowned tho

R

Ryan Jones

I have it but I really don't get what you do on it....my little lad loves it so it must be good if you know what your doing lol

O

Omar Del Valle

It took me about 30 hours to finish it and still Theres tons of things to do after

C

Collier Godfrey

I have it and literally only played up until after the first tutorial battle... I have too many games I haven’t touched yet.

D

Dustin Daniel Northrop

None, cause you best be taking it back for Odyssey!! (No, just kidding, that's a great game too!)

Y

Yeo Wee Teck

Great game. My 10 year old and I clocked 85 hours. 2 separate campaigns. Not 100% completed yet cos some of challenges are tough.

B

Brendan Oakes

Yea this game is an Xcom Mario game and is easier than Xcom but fun. Took me around 25-30 hours but may take longer if you haven't played any games like this one.

J

Joseph Loveland

Hard to say, I’ve had it since release and am still playing.

J

Jack Bailey

Trust me you'll love it, in my opinion it's the 3rd best Switch game so far

G

Gordon Chambers

I got up to 40-45 hours before finishing the game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom