Contact advertising [email protected]

My second to last placement for this season was weird. A guy was really immature and...

• Thread starter Ashlea Mae Parker-Rivera
  • Start date
A

Ashlea Mae Parker-Rivera

My second to last placement for this season was weird.

A guy was really immature and told me to shut up because I was a girl. He kept telling me to shut up but I couldn't because it was comp. It didn't help that he played genji and I played mercy.

He kept calling me annoying over and over. He kept saying I was a terrable mercy even though I had over 100 hours on her. He even at one point put a telaports at the cliff. He didn't have voice on but he was using text. At least we won.

A

Artur Świątkowski

Even if its comp, mute fuckers like him. Report him for this behavior, speak only with ppl who are positive or at least neutral.
P.S. Amount of hours don't always equal skill.

S

Sebastien Roy

I can definitely sympathize with your situation. I think in those cases it's best to mute the player in question and continue from there, reporting them after the game. Further interaction with those people tends to kill team dynamics and jeopardizes your own performance.

K

Kaan Bilge

You just tell him that he won't get any healing unless he shuts the fuck up. That's the weakness of dumbass Genjis

C

Chin Hsien Tan

I need healing

A

Ashlea Mae Parker-Rivera

Thanks I'll remember that for next time

A

Arina Grebneva

Yeah that happened to me couple seasons ago as well. He said I was playing badly and was constantly telling me to shut up while until I told him to check my mercy winrate which was 75% :DD never saw anyone to shut up that fast

H

Harshul Kuhar

i'm very conscious of my accent and on top of that i have a speech impediment. one of my games had a guy blow into his mic or scream everytime i talked to discuss strat.
still won

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom