Contact advertising [email protected]

My friends kid recently made me think on something, We were playing overwatch and her...

• Thread starter Elizabeth Dieterich
  • Start date
E

Elizabeth Dieterich

My friends kid recently made me think on something, We were playing overwatch and her 12 year old comes in suddenly as I'm playing Mercy and suddenly blurts out;

"I don't understand why mercy brought reaper and jack back to life, like they were the captains of overwatch & blackwatch, She's not fond over overwatch in itself but continued to support them for her own reasons.. that's selfish. Its like she has her own agenda or sometimes sure she's an "angel" but I don't think they'd give her a devil skin just to pull the "evil in good or vise versa" gag, what if she actually works for Talon or something and fed them information?" And just casually walks away.

E

Eliezer Roman

I like to jump on and just say I KNOW DE WAE, FOLLOW ME BRUDDUHS, then mute myself. Qp only lol

C

Chin Hsien Tan

I like to jump on and just say I KNOW DE WAE, FOLLOW ME BRUDDUHS, then mute myself. Qp only lol

C

Chin Hsien Tan

oh wait this isn't shitposting

B

Beau Popkin

I think she saved them because they were her friends and both were close to her at one point.

S

Stephanie Rosado

But in the Moira trailer you see it was her who revive him, not mercy

P

Pierrick Charlebois

What if... overwatch is just a shooter and not a game about a story? That's not WoW!

M

Mandy McDonald

J

Jay Ajlal Jalil

That's gotta be why she's getting nerfed

C

Chris Gouw

Shari-Lee White what

A

Aya Creuset

Kids these days <3

C.-