Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Miss your chance for a Nitrado server? There's another company available now!

A

Alex Beia

Miss your chance for a Nitrado server? There's another company available now!

S

Stephen Adams

Why so many companies why don't they allow us to make our own server for the ps4 via our own high end gaming pcs ?

A

Alex Beia

I think it has to do with it being a gaming console, and not just another PC. Not sure though. It is kind of a bummer though, you're right.

T

Tyler Hazelip

Nah it's money

T

Tyler Hazelip

That's all it is with ark

Y

Yuri Alvarado

They're not the official pc server company of ark nitrado is the only one so make sure to look deeper into the companies.

A

Alex Beia

This is on Jen's twitter account.

T

Tony Still

Multiplay are also quite a bit more expensive than nitrado

P

Patrick McBride

Looks like 70 slots is like half the price as nitrado

T

Tony Still

There is something very off looking with that website

T

Tony Still

i dont trust it, Jen is the only person to retweet it, the website looks like something that has been whipped up in minutes and the site expects payment before seeing any other sever options

T

Tony Still

The price also fluctuates between pages, one says £15 for 10 players another says £12 and another one says £11 (thats without the discount code or mention of one)

A

Ambrose Knebel

I'm not sure it's legit. Just bought 10 slots and can't load a map to it or join.

J

Jessica Alicia Garray

I agree with Tony, I'll stick with my Nitrado thanks

A

Alex Beia

Doesn't matter to me, I already have a server. Hope they're legit though!

D

Daniel Black

For lower number servers nitrado is cheaper. Be careful of other companies doing server hosting. Just because Jat retweeted doesn't mean it's officially endorsed by wildcard. Wildcard would have probably had to sign some sort of agreement with nitrado.

K

Kenneth Lollike Krogh

Too expensive for 50 slots It's insane!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom