Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Me and my fiancé bought a router from EE because our existing one is shared with other...

S

Sam White

Me and my fiancé bought a router from EE because our existing one is shared with other people in the building. I tried to connect my Switch to it but I don’t think it works on a 4G connection. It connects fine and I can use the store but it doesn’t let me play online multiplayer?

B

Brian Foster

4G is a kind of mobile network. Typically you wouldn't be getting high bandwidth. Is your "router" actually a mobile hot spot?

M

Marco Mancinelli

Buy the Wii U network adapter and Ethernet it to the dock

D

Darren Wong

Check the connection in setting and see what's the NAT type, have similar issue previously

S

Sam White

Its a proper router but is through The mobile network which is 4G. It’s 100GB and a really strong connection.

M

Matthias Rohrbeck

Since I prefer a wired connection and my router is not close to my pc nor my switch I use a lan splitter and a cheap USB to lan switcher which has been working fine so far.

J

Joe Martin

Things to consider for your connection that affect different types of performance for connection to any network.
Latency is the time that it takes for data to reach you.
Bandwidth is how much data can be sent at a time.
Data rate is the speed that the data can sent.

You may have a great connection that is able to download lots of stuff, but is too slow to respond to time sensitive requests...

W

Will Bartos

I'm going to assume that the router you picked outputs both a WiFi signal of some sort and a 4G signal that's compatible with your carrier(s) based on what I'm seeing in the replies and conversations. If there isn't a big issue with interference, and there's a way to get into the router, see if the router sees the Switch. If that doesn't work and there's an Ethernet port on the router, go for the physical route with a USB Ethernet adapter for the Switch and just run a cable from there to the router.

R

Ron Rife

I connect to my phone as a hotspot, that's 4 G..........

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom