Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One - Luc’s Ark Journal – Lina’s Valentines Day The moon hadn’t fully risen when I woke,...

L

Luc Bors

- Luc’s Ark Journal –

Lina’s Valentines Day

The moon hadn’t fully risen when I woke, and the light trickling through the window was gentle enough that I kept my eyes closed. Glowing fireflies playing with the calm breeze in the courtyard. The fact that I lay here with Barry on valentines morning brought a smile to my face. Our moments, from painting each others faces, him bringing me rare flowers daily and sharing veggiecakes, was all a perfect night. I stretched out my leg, careful not to shift too hard so the troodon wouldn't fall of the bed.

His hand reached out to brush over my hip. “Are you awake?” he whispered. “Yes. Barely.” “Mmm.” He uttered the noise before scooting against me, the width of his chest warm on my back and his legs folding up beneath my thighs. He brushed aside my hair, then pressed soft kisses on my neck and shoulder. “Good morning.” As i laid there with him “Morning.” I looped my arm around my waist, grazing the fingers he’d laid on my hip before he slid them up and down my arm, then under it to glide over the diamond shaped stone embedded on my arm.
“ I have to leave soon, we captured Luc who needs to be a example for the rest of the server
My once so pink cloud turned into a picture of a poor person beaten to near death by my Barry.
He changed so much I thought looking over my shoulder into his eyes. “can’t you just leave that poor Luc alone? You both played a good pvp fight, let him build up again”. Barry laughed loudly “ ooh woman, your simple mind doesn’t comprehend the server politics. Your one concern should be looking pretty and listening to me” I wanted to strike him dead on the spot. What is this caveman thinking, big jerk. “im going to make us some breakfast darling, you sleep in my big man” as I closed my direwolf dressing gown. I closed the bedroom door, walked down the corridor into the courtyard and walked straight to the main cell block. “ ill show him” when I slipped past the guard and into Luc’s cell

Read from story 6 to find out what happened to luc.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom