Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Looks like iPhone owners are gonna need that lightning to headphone adapter to take...

C

Carlos Silva

Looks like iPhone owners are gonna need that lightning to headphone adapter to take advantage of voice chat on Switch...

K

Kareem Abdullah

Head phones look cool. The rest looks dumb

M

Mitchell van 't Zelfde

This connection setup is drama, nintendo doesn't seem to get it I guess...

R

Riley Horne

Thats apple for yah.

G

Gilbert Cruz

Sure hope that mic can be taken off.. still wonderin how this will work if the switch is docked... i cant see myself playing on the tv with a long ass wire hangin on my head lol

C

Chris Mair

Soo you can only play handheld

C

Carlos Silva

Also, who's ready to pay $20-$30 for just the adapter?

M

Mitchell van 't Zelfde

So twitch streaming like this + splatoon voicechat = lots of messy cables lmao

J

Jimmy Barton

Jesus what a shambles

J

Joel Gyamfi

How is this going to work if it's docked????

B

Brian Schuyler

I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong but haven't they always said you'll have to go through your phone for voice chat. Or at least that has always been the rumor for it. Cause this is what I always thought it would be.

J

Jay Ybarra

Just use a 3rd party app. Discord still work just fine

A

Aiman Daniel

Make it wireless for god sake

A

Amir Al-Islam

1 step forward, 10 steps backward

T

Tom Lynaugh

I'll never use online chat, but this is terrible. The controllers are Bluetooth, so why can't they make Bluetooth headphones work??

J

Jimmy Barton

How can a company be so innovative yet primitive at the same time?

B

Brad Hall

C

Carlos Silva

Love the "switch" on the adapter for the mic

S

Samuel Gomez

I get it, they don't want to move In on mobile phone territory. Nintendo knows how to avoid direct competition. Guaranteed Microsoft and Sony try and over sell a product that's a do all and go straight to competing with iPhones, and Android. While Nintendo stays in it's own lane as a dedicated gaming rig.

Also, this plays on everyone always having their phone nearby, hence us being on FB all the time.

R

Ryne Santos

So, from what I see, this takes the audio from your phone's Switch app and Switch console and you can adjust the volume. Or, you could probably just use any old microphone/headphone combo, like the one packed into every single smart phone and use that with the Switch app and have the audio feed separated from your tv instead, that's how I did it with PS4 anyway. This peripheral isn't necessary unless it's important to have game audio and chat audio into your headphones. So no sweat off my back.

I have a feeling any Bluetooth speaker or headphones you could connect to your phone and that feeds into the game as well.

Well find out in a two weeks for E3.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom