Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for server that allows crossplay with PC and xbox, 18+ my uncle who is on PC...

M

Mike Campbell

Looking for server that allows crossplay with PC and xbox, 18+ my uncle who is on PC and I am on xbox both of us have Ark through Microsoft store so share play is compatible with PC and Xbox players on a server. Could anyone help us out? Both of us have mics as well.

K

Kevin Anthony Moon

Welcome to Primal Rangers Ark PVP Cluster!
We are a relatively fresh Cluster with all 5 of the amazing Ark maps.

Our Ragnarok, Island, Centre and Scorched Earth starter kit is available to all players wether you are solo or a tribe from the Village on Ragnarok. EVERY player gets one.
You can choose 2 tames, One from the land and one from the skies.
Either an Argentavis, Griffin or Quetzal and Bear, Beaver, Doedicerus or Ankylosaurus.
If that isn't enough for you there is ALSO a full set of riot gear, a longneck with 200 tranq darts, a 2x2 metal base and your very own chemistry bench!

Abberation starter is Available from the Village on Abberation. Same as the other starter only the Flyer will be replaced with A Ravager and the rifle and tranqs replaced by a crossbow and ziplines.

***Coming soon is The Village***
We will sell everything in the village from a simple piece of fibre all the way through to the dominating force of the sea in the shape of the mighty mosasaur.

Weekly events take place with top quality prizes, Including Abberation Dino's!

All tribes who defeat the bosses of the Ark will receive a complete Tek Suit EACH to save your precious Element and incase thats not sweet enough. Each flag can be traded in for another 50 Element.

We look forward to seeing YOU!

M

Mike Campbell

This is exactly what I am looking for the last server I was actually donating money to help the server and they shut it down due to trolls and an admin getting salty and decided to do a hard wipe on the server

K

Kevin Anthony Moon

Oh wow. Well we have no trolls and all admins are friendly and helpful but we try not to be active admins so there is no abuse of power I keep a close eye on it myself. Join our Facebook page and fill in ya details in the pinned post comments just search primal rangers on facebook

C

Colten J Cope Miesner

Crossplay is confirmed too be working
Outlaws Reborn Cluster Servers

Maps: 5+1 map cluster (1 Legacy server)
Rates: Player max level 200
Dino max level 300
Regular
* X5 Gather
* X10 Taming
* X10 Breeding
* X3 Loot Quality
Evolution Weekend
(1st and 3rd weekend of the month)
* X10 Gather
* X20 Taming
* X25 Breeding
* X6 Loot quality
Starter: choice of Equus, Argentavis, or Thaylacoleo w/ random metal sword, hatchet, pick and scythe.

Admin logging turned on during events.
Events include: admin raid base, glider event, sign hunting, PvP arena, dino arena, fishing events

If you have any questions. Please feel free too ask.

Boosted vanilla group
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I’m

M

Matthew Weber

If you’re looking for PvE clustered.

A

Aj Kane

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Check us out aberration map
Can read stats on discord along with store items and everything you need to know great setver

C

Chance Lawrence

N

Noelle Reid

Elysian Ark RP Server is an ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED role playing community dedicated to bringing people together to have fun.

We are a Prim+ PvPvE Xbox Server hosted through Nitrado on Ragnarok.

In order to join, please review the rules and sign up at our website: EnterElysian.shivtr.com (Click Web Version to see all the tabs)

Boosted Player and Dino Stats
Taming x8
Mature x20
Gathering x5
Experience x3
Weekly Events
Kingdoms & Towns
Races & Professions

Twitter: EnterElysian
Instagram: EnterElysianOnline
We also have Discord and Twitch

Contact advertising [email protected]