Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for new experienced tribe members on our server which is being fresh wiped in...

L

Liam Hopwood

Looking for new experienced tribe members on our server which is being fresh wiped in the next few days. We were alpha on Ragnarok and hope to reclaim that title this time around too. The server is well populated and has plenty of pvp. Link to the server below, comment or pm for more info
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Joshua Henstock

Jeremy Scaife. Was sneaky alpha..... . Darrin Mallow. We're they

J

Jeremy Scaife

Maybe alpha on rag. But I think misfits had it over all.

L

Liam Hopwood

There you go. Misfits were server alpha we were rag. We were only wiped because of you, glad your gone

J

Joshua Henstock

Sure Valhalla would disagree

J

Joshua Henstock

Did you or did you not gt your own accord pull up to centre .... you involved yourself

L

Liam Hopwood

And the thing with valhalla only happened because of you and callum. You went off and thought you "meat run" them like the immature twats you are when noone else was on to stop you. You took your own past rivalries and brought them upon us without any concent from me or any of the original members...

J

Joshua Henstock

They came at us first .. you'd know that if you got online

L

Liam Hopwood

Sure we had fun with misfits before but we had no problem with valhalla til you stepped in. We only wanted to get abit of revenge from when they trolled us on aberration when we were tribe of macho man

L

Liam Hopwood

Something called a job...

J

Joshua Henstock

I work

L

Liam Hopwood

Now

J

Joshua Henstock

I worked for 5.5 years took 4 months of now I'm working again.

D

Darrin Mallow

What you see of Valhalla is only 1/4 of our force it’s what you don’t see that will get you

D

Darrin Mallow

I’m going to run the hard rag boss again later if you want to watch the show

L

Liam Hopwood

Doing it just for fun? I wish this new server would start I miss ark :'(

D

Dana Keeping

Liam and josh needs to stop fighting.... your worst than an old married couple

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom