Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for: A server that has crossplay to Windows 10 enabled, boosted, PvP 24/7 or...

M

Magen Marie

Looking for:

A server that has crossplay to Windows 10 enabled, boosted, PvP 24/7 or weekends.

Will have 5+ tribe members. Thank ya.

P

Patrick Knilans

Come on in

J

Jade Hibbert

Welcome to AvSavArk!

We are a FULL PVP server, if you can't handle that I wouldn't bother. There will be shit talking. Outside of you base you are fair game. There will be competition. Animals may be kited to your base. If you can't handle this. Grow some balls, build your base better & get good!

There only a couple of rules and this applies to where you build your base & RAIDING ONLY.

1. Blow an entrance. Get in. Take what you want. Get out. No complete foundation wiping.
2. Try not to kill passive tames (if they're not attacking you no need to kill them ( RAIDING ONLY, when outside you are fair game and cannot claim passive tame).
3. No building in Artifact caves, or blocking their entrances.
4. Base limit is 1.

Have fun! & may the odds be ever in your favour!! Remember the server is called AvSav (Average Savage) for a reason!
AvSavARK

C

Charlie Davies

Hey guys! Try our nitrado cluster servers:
Rockstar Ark Island - Average 25 players
Rockstar Ark Ragnarok - Average 20 players

Boosted for accelerated fun, full pvp, great fights, active administration team, and more nitrados joining the cluster to come! Still very freshly reset servers, the best time to join is now! Rules and stats provided by admin on the server.

Jma - Admin
Yea this is a great server. 20 pick up insta lvl insta tame 100% imprint just to name a few. I am one of the admins. We DO NOT raid unless you mess with us. Also we grind and do not spawn in anything. If you have any questions plz let me know.

Thanks for your time and see you on the battleground

B

Bree Foster

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom