Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One looking for a populated server with INSANE DROP where you can get like 10 items in one...

D

Declan Mcclure

looking for a populated server with INSANE DROP where
you can get like 10 items in one drop with good gear

R

Rach Marie

Are you trying to find THE PERFECT server for you?
A server you can FINALLY call your home? Well then you may have just stumbled onto the best post you've read in awhile! ✌
&
Are you tired of dedi/nitrado servers that are way too boosted and virtually take the fun grind out of the game?

⭐WELL, Our server POiSE is run by two mature, friendly people and we are always open to changes. Is there something you're quite not liking? A crack in the surface that doesn't quite sure? Tell us. We will listen and find a solution that makes everyone happy

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN ABUSE
-BOOSTED DROPS
-10x XP, BREEDING, MATING, HATCHING, HARVESTING
-12x TAMING
❌-8x MATURING
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE
-OFFLINE RAIDING PERMITTED
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message me personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

I'm very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our new, fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthling Rach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE PVP 24/7 - NO rules! x10 BOOSTED Drops'
❤

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach (me)
Ryan2112 (Ryan)

⭐ARK - Poise PVP / NO Rules.⭐

T

Tyler Smith

Are you a big fan of GoT then join TTLANARKY RENTED NITRADO GoT PVPVE PRIM+ RP SERVER its a really good server with great admins. Look up the fb page and tell them the Starks sent you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom