Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Lookin for a rag rented server with at least 10 stone pickup up and no abusing admins...

S

Scott Van

Lookin for a rag rented server with at least 10 stone pickup up and no abusing admins or admins selling or spawning 3000+ lvl tames infinite weight is preferred but not needed

C

Christina Anderson

C

Christina Anderson

Harvest is 10 and weight goes up like 10,000 per level. :)

J

Joe Farrar

No admin
No rules
No drama

S

Shane Lynch

Arklands is a full on PVP server on ragnarok, there is only one rule and that is no blocking artifacts or loot creates.

The other rules of the server (if any) with be given by the Alpha tribe.

The admins play on the server legit and will be involved in raids and events, if the admins are not the alphas they will be following rules set by the Alpha.

There will also be regular events, we also encourage others to host events if they have ideas on what to do, if you need help with setting events up just ask an admin and we will help in what ever way possible.

Main stats:
Harvest - 20x til 16th (10x after)
Taming - 15x
Egg hatch - 50x
Maturation - 20x
Turret damage - 2x
Structure resistance - 0.4x

Structure resistance is on 0x for 1 week.

Stamina drain has been reduced and health recovery has been sped up.

Player stats are at official rates but go as high as level 200 at this current time with boosted weight.

Dino stats are also slightly boosted with high weight, the Max dino in the island is 220.

Server name:
[US] ARKLANDS PVP [20xGather/25xXP/15xTaming]
Join our Facebook group here:

If this isn't your kind of server be sure to check out unofficialark.com for a list of dedicated servers that may be more suitable.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Alex Emiliano

Try DC UNIVERSE no admins, no stores, no comunity zones no starter kits infinity weight and good stats., 2 weeks pve then full pvp

E

Erhan Sendur

Hey man I think our server would be great for you!! Our numbers are increasing like crazy ❗❗
You're here because you're trying to find the PERFECT new server for yourself/your tribe mates? Well look no further!

⭐Our server is run by three mature, friendly people and we are always open to changes. Is there something you're quite not liking? Tell us. We will listen.

Are you tired of nitrado servers that are way too boosted and virtually take the fun grind out of the game?

⚔GAME OF THRONES ROLE PLAY⚔

FOR SERVER PASSWORD PLEASE JOIN TTLANARKY RENTED NITRADO GoT PVPVE PRIM+ RP SERVER

ALL MEMBERS TO RECEIVE x1 225 HORSE
x1 FULL SET OF ARMOUR BASED ON THEIR HOUSE

-READ PINNED POST FOR RULES
❗-NO ADMIN ABUSE
-BOOSTED DROPS
- PRIMITIVE PLUS
-10x BREEDING, MATING, MATURING.
⛏-5x HARVESTING
❌-20x XP
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE
-OFFLINE RAIDING PERMITTED
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED WE CAN HELP YOU FIND THE PERFECT HOUSE FOR YOU

I'm very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our new, fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

BOOSTED Drops'
❤

⭐ARK - PVP⭐

J

Jamie Robson

I know of one ;)

D

Daniel Mize

Welcome to dreamsofark! during your stay here we hope you have the best experience that you possibly can allow yourself to have! here at dreamsofark we thrive to make sure there is no admin abuse! trolls! and ontop of that complete and total pvp fun! our stats are not highly boosted but they definitely are far from being official! if any problems and or concerns may occur feel free to contact one of your friendly neighborhood admins!

So here are the rules of the server since the last post got deleted.

No trolls
Do not abandoned base without destroying it
No pvp at or around cc
No pvp at events unless it's a pvp event
Can not have the name human
Any tames left at cc for more then 2 hours will be killed

If anyone does want to donate to help keep the server being awesome contact one of my admins or me for the info to donate, all donations will be screen shotted and you will get proof it was put directly toward the server, who ever donates will receive a thank you package from me or one of the admins.

If you have any further questions feel free to post your question, doesn't matter what time of day or night, we usually will answer fast.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jae Curley

S

Scott Smith Jr.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom