Contact advertising [email protected]

Long rant time. Honestly. I'm getting sick and tired of these, "pros," asking for...

D

David Bandarra

Long rant time.

Honestly. I'm getting sick and tired of these, "pros," asking for Mercy to be removed from the game, or having rez removed from the game.

I've been a Reinhardt/Mercy main since open beta.

I've adjusted and adapted to the Mercy changes without much complaint, and I have NEVER one tricked in my life (Thanks Medic from TF2), but this is going too far.

Rez has been around since the beginning of Overwatch.

The first few seasons of Overwatch went by without a hitch, and rez was WAY more powerful than it is now.

Remember that rez? The one where you could rez 2, 3, 4 or even 5 people simultaneously?

No one complained back then, despite rez being FAR more powerful than it is now.

You are over a YEAR AND A HALF TOO LATE to be bitching about how, "waaaah rez iz op."

If you think rez is OP now, you might not want to watch older gameplay vids of Mercy.

You'd probably scream and blow your brains out.

Mercy is NOTHING now compared to what she used to be.

I remember a time when I actually GOT SHIT for playing Mercy.
People were all, "Hurr she haz nu mobility, blah, blah, blah."
Then suddenly everyone started picking her, but no one seems to want to address the reason her pickrate went up so quickly.

The so called, "Pros," are trying to act like she's always been OP, but this isn't the case.

You want to know the REAL reason why Mercy's pickrate skyrocketed?

Ana and Lucio got nerfed and people ditched those heroes and started one tricking with Mercy, which started the nerf cycle.

The so called, "pros," couldn't adjust or adapt to the nerfs and ragequit from those healers, and quickly ran over to the hero they had spat on and bashed since season 1: Mercy.

They sit and complain NOW (A year and a half later) about Mercy and how, "OP she is."

I've only got four words for these people.
Kill the damn Mercy.

Blizzard has made it RIDICULOUSLY easy to kill her.

She literally sits there for 2 seconds, almost totally immobile, while she revives one person every 30 seconds or so (2 if she's using her ult).

It's insanely easy to kill her now.

If you're STILL complaining about Mercy AFTER 3 nerfs and a rework, the problem is YOU, not Mercy.

They'll sit and complain and say that rez negates all their, "hard work and effort," and how their kills get undone by rez.

Again: You want to stop the now super slow and super crappy rez?

Kill. The damn. Mercy.

Do that, instead of whining about, "Muh kills and muh effortz."

Overwatch is a TEAM BASED FPS.

It's about teamwork, not kills.

You want to kill 24/7 and win that way?
Gtfo off Overwatch and go play CoD or Battlefield.

I'm seriously starting to believe that some of the "pros," saying this crap aren't really good at all.

They're people who only know how to use a hero when they're broken or overpowered, but are totally unwilling to adapt if the hero they use gets nerfed.

Mercy main btw

D

Diego Hernandez

That's why I sidestepped all that drama and became a Zenyatta player.

K

Kylie Pirre

DAILY REMINDER PEOPLE IN HIGH ELOS DIDNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT REZ UNTIL VALK WAS A THING

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CARED ABOUT HUGE REZ WERE HARD STUCK GOLD REAPER MAINS WHO WERE PISSED WHEN THEIR INCREDIBLY LUCKY Q PRESS GOT UNDONE BY AN EQUALLY LUCKY Q PRESS FROM THE ENEMY MERCY

J

Jake Schoolfield

It wasnt really anyone in the community the devs didnt like rez ult. They said people weren't playing Mercy how they intended by hiding behind a wall for half the game until everyone died and then running out to rez. So they changed it.

M

Mihnea Gogu

No, just no. Big rez was probably the best ult, and valk is arguably one of the best ults as well. Pros didn’tbat an eye before because hide for rez mercy couldnt be played in pro matches. Not to mention that rez is an ability now and can be used every 30s. Dont give me “she stands still for 2s” shit. If a teammate dies near your tanks and not in the open its easy to rez, even if a tracer is on you, you can get the rez off if she reloads. So no, you are fucking wrong. They are complaining because she’s OP. If she had been good enough to be meta pre rework, she would have been meta.

M

Mihnea Gogu

Mercy with big rez was more balanced because she could only rez people when she had her ult up, now she can do it at the beginning of a fight

M

Mihnea Gogu

OH yeah and the “so-called pros” know what they are talking about, surely more than you, stupid mercy main

M

Mihnea Gogu

*this was meant for whoever shares the opinion of the idiot who first wrote the post

T

Tommy Smout

Long rant time.

Honestly. I'm getting sick and tired of these, "pros," asking for Mercy to be removed from the game, or having rez removed from the game.

I've been a Reinhardt/Mercy main since open beta.

I've adjusted and adapted to the Mercy changes without much complaint, and I have NEVER one tricked in my life (Thanks Medic from TF2), but this is going too far.

Rez has been around since the beginning of Overwatch.

The first few seasons of Overwatch went by without a hitch, and rez was WAY more powerful than it is now.

Remember that rez? The one where you could rez 2, 3, 4 or even 5 people simultaneously?

No one complained back then, despite rez being FAR more powerful than it is now.

You are over a YEAR AND A HALF TOO LATE to be bitching about how, "waaaah rez iz op."

If you think rez is OP now, you might not want to watch older gameplay vids of Mercy.

You'd probably scream and blow your brains out.

Mercy is NOTHING now compared to what she used to be.

I remember a time when I actually GOT SHIT for playing Mercy.
People were all, "Hurr she haz nu mobility, blah, blah, blah."
Then suddenly everyone started picking her, but no one seems to want to address the reason her pickrate went up so quickly.

The so called, "Pros," are trying to act like she's always been OP, but this isn't the case.

You want to know the REAL reason why Mercy's pickrate skyrocketed?

Ana and Lucio got nerfed and people ditched those heroes and started one tricking with Mercy, which started the nerf cycle.

The so called, "pros," couldn't adjust or adapt to the nerfs and ragequit from those healers, and quickly ran over to the hero they had spat on and bashed since season 1: Mercy.

They sit and complain NOW (A year and a half later) about Mercy and how, "OP she is."

I've only got four words for these people.
Kill the damn Mercy.

Blizzard has made it RIDICULOUSLY easy to kill her.

She literally sits there for 2 seconds, almost totally immobile, while she revives one person every 30 seconds or so (2 if she's using her ult).

It's insanely easy to kill her now.

If you're STILL complaining about Mercy AFTER 3 nerfs and a rework, the problem is YOU, not Mercy.

They'll sit and complain and say that rez negates all their, "hard work and effort," and how their kills get undone by rez.

Again: You want to stop the now super slow and super crappy rez?

Kill. The damn. Mercy.

Do that, instead of whining about, "Muh kills and muh effortz."

Overwatch is a TEAM BASED FPS.

It's about teamwork, not kills.

You want to kill 24/7 and win that way?
Gtfo off Overwatch and go play CoD or Battlefield.

I'm seriously starting to believe that some of the "pros," saying this crap aren't really good at all.

They're people who only know how to use a hero when they're broken or overpowered, but are totally unwilling to adapt if the hero they use gets nerfed.

Mercy main btw

This a shitpost repost if u cant notice

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom