Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Lol. Lots and lots of servers being wiped this month lol. Oh and they will no longer...

M

Mike Crane

Lol. Lots and lots of servers being wiped this month lol. Oh and they will no longer do any kind of support for the old servers lmao Pretty much screw u if you've been playing our game since day one. We will only support the new servers and players ha ha. Gotta love Ark. NOT!!!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Daniel Grajales

HAHAHAHAHA

M

Mike Hill

This is the last 1 that gets approved over this matter now? Lol

M

Mike Crane

Lol. Had to do it. It's funny af

M

Mike Crane

Ark devs never ceases to amaze me

T

Tim Ward

You all saw this coming... Wth did you think was gonna happen to ark once it comes out of beta?

M

Mike Crane

I actually could care less to be honest ha ha. I don't play this shit others will care though

H

Heather Albert

So is there gonna be another trade group for the new servers?

J

Justin Sweeney

BAHAHHHAHHAHAAHAAAHAAHA

A

Achraf Chouichi

People were asking for an exclusive bonus since we're beta testers, so there you go lmao

J

Justin Sweeney

Everyone called me an idiot........lol........... Now you see....dont you.....

C

Christopher Brian

it is your duty as a "Beta Bitch" to post as many bad reviews and get this news of treatment out there. It would have less cruel to just wipe everything.

C

Cymon Bond

I have been waiting on a ticket reply for over a month now lol its not like it will be any different than before they still will do as little as possible to help their customers lmfao

M

Mike Hill

Im not approving any more of these

M

Mike Hill

K

Kwaku Agyemang

Are all legacy servers getting whipped??

J

Jon-Paul Dumolt

We should all tribe up and wipe wildcard

K

Kody Crowley Kayos

Omfg the trolls on every single server are about to have any and every restriction removed......gf people left on these servers. Didnt plan on moving to new server but me thinks im just done playing.

H

Heather Albert

I'm refunding the explorers pack lol I already have the game wanted the goodies lol I got the actual game free lol

S

Scott Coull

Basically they want us to start again

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom