Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One LOL. Just got kicked from an overwatch group for calling a dude a cuck. Jesus fucking...

H

Hunter Eads

LOL. Just got kicked from an overwatch group for calling a dude a cuck. Jesus fucking christ, snowflakes shouldn't be allowed to own these groups that being said, anybody want to play later?

C

Conor Ronaldo

I was kicked out too lol welcome to group of the Unwanted

I just my opinion and I started getting insulted so I insult back and offcourse they got to kicked out the brown one

O

Oswald Austin

Lol so triggered you had to make a status XD I just wounder why you like to think of old men watching their lady get fucked so much, tell me do you wish to be old man watching? What role are you in whenever the cuck fantasy comes up, which don't be ashamed, it's OK to want to be in a cuck and hey, just remember. You don't have to hide your love of it it's ok to love cuckholds but you shouldn't vent out hate just because you're in the closet about it

O

Oswald Austin

And Connor I know you from the other groups that's not how any of anything went down lol you're an asshole bro XD here let me give you guys some advice, I'm very giving in the morning after all ;) if you guys get triggered by people online and them not liking you, either get offline or better idea maybe ask yourself "what might people not like about me, to the point where they don't want to association with me in any way shape or form" and then change that. Either that or never ask yourself and never change and then assume it's because of your skin color or something else stupid like that like most people who are ignorant assholes say :p no one cares about your skin, they care about the attitude and what's being said

Focus on being better human beings and you won't get kicked as much, that term "Toxic" applies to you guys with attitudes like that

C

Cheyenne Kilcommons

Are you old enough to know what “cuck” even means??

L

Lashønda LaRain

Doesn’t matter if you meant it as a joke or not, you still deserved it.

S

Sven Schuette

No I don't, you cuck.

J

Jorge Sanabria

Lmao it hurt you so much you had to come and post it here lmao. You weren't kicked for calling someone a cuck, you were told to not do it. You bitched about it and said "I don't know why I'm even in this group" lmao

J

Jorge Sanabria

My oh my you have a short memory. You're literally 12 years old, dude. I won't tell you to grow up because obviously you have a loooong road ahead of you, but I will tell you to stop acting like a dick and then get upset when youre called out on it. You "left" on your own merit, deuces bitch ✌

J

Jayme Renee

I got banned from the group your talking about because one of the admins was power hungry & didn’t like me & called one of my ships gross... so I got banned for standing up for myself. ‍♀

A

Austin James Holliday

I'll be on in about 4 hours lol add my GT
Hossemsauce

H

Hunter Eads

Ight. HAPPYPIGGAMER25 is mine. I'll be on in a few. Gonna go out to eat so just message me whenever!

J

Jessica Tsundere Peralez

Everyone needs to chill. You guys are no better talking shit either. So everyone just knock it off.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom