Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Lol good ole ark players. Heres a funny story if your bored "cause I am". Anyway last...

• Thread starter Remy Jaylee Hutchins
  • Start date
R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

Lol good ole ark players. Heres a funny story if your bored "cause I am". Anyway last night I was playing in my Rag server and I flew to this rock on the beach just down from my base "its onall the giant flat platoo in jungle" and some dbag bolas me...but wait theirs more I completely lag out of Ark and my profile. So I had to hard reset my Xbox well came back.in I was dead my bird, yup dead. I found out who.it was ask him for my stuff back, he was really cool about it, we met up at blue ob he arrives and 2 guys show up in full flack. Now mind you these gusy sucked hard at pvp they bola his this dudes bird who met me at blue I kill one in 2 hits with a sword and the other started backing up reall slow and I rekt him in 2 hits "guess they dont know what health is lol". So i got a bunch if stuff, gave the dude some stuff as well.he gave me his bird.in compensation for mine. So I flew back to my base and cooked some metal the regular ark stuff. I get some good gear from some yellow drops, now im getting off.to.go eat some dinner so like a smart ark.player I.hide all my stiff in the jungle and remove everything from my base. I tamed a higher lv ptera so I just left the other one at my base and hid this one and myself. I get back on a couple hours later to find my door broken.into and the ptera I left their.dead "killed by the guy who.gave me my stuff back" So.ironacly he ended up killing his.own bird and getting nothing. I new were his.base was, so I flew to the area saw him.chomping some trees with a rex I was like "oh hell.no" I.picked him.off.his rex droppped.him till he ran out of chutes took.his stuff. This is were it gets funny he chases me on a ptera I lead him to my base hes still following I completely stop flying and wait till he flyies right under me and pick.him up, dripped him a mile away come back and kill his bird. He comes back again with a new ptera I do the same thing. Now.I go, to his base to inspect it, hes got some plant x and more ptera, I lead all 4 if his ptera out his base and kill the "all lv 235+" lol. So hes fed and he knows it I go so.my secret stash and grab my MC 190.3% Crossbow. I shoot.his rex and trike and kill them both. Then I found a whole behind hid base in between his gates "hes.got a raft base btw parked on land." So.I.get my sheild.and sword hold up my.sword till I.drained.the only plant x that could have actually shoot me, went under his raft threw 2 grenades and hatcheted the raft till it broke got all his stuff and killed him. Raid successful. :) A true solo raid.

C

Christopher Tripp

That's right my dude. That's how it's done son!!!!!!!

C

Corey Saturday

The real MVP. Nice bro

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom