Contact advertising [email protected]

Let's see pics from the games you're playing right now! Instead of taking a pic with...

• Thread starter Chris McAtamney
  • Start date
C

Chris McAtamney

Let's see pics from the games you're playing right now!

Instead of taking a pic with your phone or camera, try using the capture button for the Switch instead. While it's a little tedious to get to the group, it looks a lot better.

Just take pic during gameplay with the capture button. Then go to home, Album, then select the pic. Select "editing and posting", then "post". Pic your user profile, then "post to Facebook". This posts it to your newsfeed. You can then go to your post and save that pic to your phone or desktop and then upload to the group OR make the post "public" and share it to the group.

Give it a try!

T

Timothy Kolek

If only I had my Switch with me. Travelled to my parents for my birthday today. Maybe they got me a new game. :D

T

Tyler Magee

What a complicated process. I'll just take a picture with my phone instead...

J

Jonathan Jurczak

I still do #SwitchPicWednesday when I have a chance. ;)

R

Ryan Marion

Not playing my Switch at the moment, just starting Ultra Sun now, but there's a Switch in it!!!

F

Farren Voels

Finished my self imposed challenge of today, climbing this tree

C

Chris McAtamney

I created a filter on Facebook where I put my gamer friends and then edited the Nintendo switch sharing app on Facebook to where any pics shared from the switch would be viewable only to them. That way I don't annoy my non gamer friends! Lol.

T

Tramell Wade

Chris McAtamney judging from your pic we are in the same area of the game, but the real question is, what level are you lol

T

Tramell Wade

K

Kevin Bell

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom