Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Let's go back to our roots. How did you become a player of video games? I'll go first....

D

Daniel Garcia

Let's go back to our roots. How did you become a player of video games? I'll go first.
One of my Uncles bought the NES for me when I was around 3 1/2, May of 1990. He spent a lot of time teaching me how to play Super Mario Bros. I don't remember him teaching me, but my parents told me all about it. How I would get frustrated every time I died, but he would patiently continue to teach me. I remember my parents and I, spending time together, playing Duck Hunt, Super Mario Bros., and Galaga. I remember my mom playing Galaga the most. My dad liked Duck Hunt, and dislike the taunting dog. Im glad my Tio Tato was so kind to buy that NES for me. I've been hooked on video games ever since.

R

Rocco Bennett

I had an nes with my older brother, and my grandmas house had an snes. I really got deep in the ps1 era

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

I was 9 or 10 in Melbourne airport and there was a space invader table (this was 1987) and that was that.
Took a LONG time for me to have my own device but it was an Amstrad PC1640 and the first game was California Games which totally sucked, and Defender of the Crows which is still great.
Finally getting all the old systems I missed, recently got a NES for a steal ($45 in perfect condition, no yellowing either) and a SNES is on the way. Not sure I'll get the Sega consoles, all I'm missing is a PS2, N64 and WiiU and I don't think I'll bother with the portables except Switch.

M

Matthew Wozniczka

N64 with my first two games Mario64 and Zelda Ocarina of Time.

D

Darwin Jose Hernandez

My first game was Mario bros and zelda.

S

Spencer Miller

My brother and I got an N64 for Christmas. First games were banjo kazooie and Mario 64.

T

Tom Youmazzo

NES. Christmas of '87. I was 9. Had no clue what it was. Super Mario Bros and Duck Hunt. Been hooked ever since!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom