Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Lego Worlds patch 1.1.0 released today, but, no patch notes. Nintendolife reports...

K

Ka-ming Karl Tsang

Lego Worlds patch 1.1.0 released today, but, no patch notes. Nintendolife reports that it's now solid 30fps, but, they reckon draw distance (I can confirm) and resolution has been reduced (can't confirm), 2-player online with friends available and game icon changed.

Here's some changes I noticed( more testing needed);

1. Undocked seems to play smoother.
2. World loading no longer stops player and game doesn't freeze.
3. Swimming in water performance a lot better now.
4. Using Switch screenshot feature; pictures now look right.
5. 2-player performance has improved, but, draw distance is very noticably lower and objects just pop up out of nowhere. Game still sometimes stutters while loading objects in.
6. Shadows seem to have changed along with shadow render distance. Along with the now lower draw distance, graphics can look weird/jarring loading in, especially observable on space level in sandbox mode (2-player, look at space base buildings).

New bugs;

1. Space ship landing on world has a new bug, it now does not sit on the surface properly. This is observable if you've cut-out all the ground underneath where the space ship lands, it will land in mid-air, where as before it would land at the bottom correctly.

Old bugs;

1. Still many objects like plants don't get removed with the landscaping tool.

Got to wait for my son to finish school to test it properly. Some things are improved, but, I feel having to cut draw distance is a bit of a let-down.

K

Ka-ming Karl Tsang

Also, all these codes work on Switch version;

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom