Contact advertising [email protected]

k so i was playing a comp match as mercy and the dva on my team would ask for healing...

L

Laura Bastedo

k so i was playing a comp match as mercy and the dva on my team would ask for healing literally every ten seconds even if they only lost about 50 hp i wasnt the only healer and they would always act like they were punching me when i was healing someone else and lemme tell ya it was rly grinding my gears /: and its not like i was doing a poor job i got POTG and i had 20k+ healing done so idk what their problem was ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ anyone else have problems with over needy players???

J

Jaylyn Ellis

I played w a d.va smurf on ps4 yesterday that kept doing this in ARCADE when we were running triple tank solo heals and i kept getting picked
So annoying

O

Olly Regester-Cowan

I just wouldn't heal them. SR isn't worth your dignity

L

Laura Bastedo

oh no we won so I wasn’t worried about it it was just really annoying having to baby this dva that’s 600 health

A

Alaa Yassine

That was probably me.. Dva main here and I normally punch mercy to show how mucb i dislike the hero

B

Bruce Turley

its not really being needy, they're just letting you know they lost health and it could get worse. At least you get to know that you can get some ult charge.

T

Tyler Mielenz

THAT WAS ME HEAL MY MEKA DAMN IT

T

Tyler Mielenz

Lmao

A

Abhishek Kumar

I don't see the problem with healing her tho. I mean, if its triple tank, you are relying on her for DPS anyway

L

Lara Wegenaer

I like those overextending D.Vas crying for healing every second

S

Sami Ullah

man mad respect for women who only play mercy all day long ! that shit fucking bores me to death xD palying mercy even for 1 min xD

M

Manuel D. Montalvo III

I approve of your skills.

J

Jayden Blanton

I constantly have this problem whilst playing Mercy, which is all of the time. I used to bitch and moan about it a lot but I’ve noticed I won’t stress myself out too much if I just heal them.
I totally know what you mean though, especially with Genji’s. It’s like, “BITCH. How about I hand you a Caduceus staff and see if you can do any better?”

L

Luis Angel Cordero

whenever i play a healer and someone spams for healing and acts like a shit even when i'm healing them i just spam voice lines and emotes until they stop

B

Brandon Ko

I just let them cause they’re just having fun, if they were harassing you then that’s another story:p

T

Tyler Mielenz

In all seriousness if you have a D.va that knows what they're doing and you keep them in Meka they'll be your MVP

S

Steven Hendrickson

My suggestion is don't take it the way you are, they added quick chat commands for a reason. It's very likely they aren't being as needy as you think and just want to boost your ult meter up to help the team win

S

Steven Hendrickson

Same goes for people who complain about someone saying thanks! After death, could be that they're thanking you for doing what you could (I'm Canadian and I'm guilty of both things with no Ill intent)

E

Elizabeth Dieterich

You must've played with me.

S

Sara Copenhaver

I feel ya. I've had those kinds of people too.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom