Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just picked up “A Flame in the Flood: Complete Edition” and I must say, it’s got me...

J

Jay Kusanagi

Just picked up “A Flame in the Flood: Complete Edition” and I must say, it’s got me hooked now.
It’s pretty much a pure survival game.
If you don’t eat, you die. If you don’t drink water, you die, there’s wolves, bears, and more out to get you. You have to hunt and craft materials just to make it through alive. It’s an interesting game. The art style is bright and the environments really catch your attention as well.

The soundtrack is GORGEOUS by the way.

If you’re into survival type games, go ahead and pick this one up. I’m loving it so far.

J

Joyce Toh

I was thinking bout it since it is 50% off now though the main character art style is a little creepy to me..
Any glitches in the game??

A

Adam Stryjak

Thinking of getting this since it's so cheap at the moment

R

Renz Bernardo

Got mine cos of the discount. Had just around 30 mins of playtime, but it was fun but really hard. Got my character killed by a wild boar.

T

Travis Brown

I got it last night. Played it for about a half hour! Very cool game! Can't wait to tear into it. And yes the soundtrack is Great!

C

Craig Moore

It's very unforgiving

C

Cristina Kanaschiro

Thanks for sharing this! I had no interest in this game, but after your videos and description, I'll add it to my wish list for later!!

B

Bugsy Cline

I bought it last night cause some nice person made me hip to it on this page . Turns out it only costs a whopping $7.49 ... mine now. Haven't played yet. But I love hound dogs and I live in North Central WV, where the kinda shit that goes in in this game, is a reality. Trump country. When it rains it floods... Like a nightmare but real.

M

Majid AL-Remi

I loved this game

Z

Zunbin Chan

It has alot to do for a cheap game, totally worth it. But i warn you, you gotta memorise every recipe at the back of ur head.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom