Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Just got Ark last night! What’s a good server I should join when I get off work?

M

Mac South

Just got Ark last night! What’s a good server I should join when I get off work?

K

Kelly Arocha

507... Rag PvPvE Official.... ask in chat for Iron.

K

Kristian Vergara

You'll probably want to join a Pve just to get use to the game and learn the mechanics before you jump into PvP

N

Natasha Gilbert

Come join our dedicated server

~~•Ascension Circus•~~

Looking for a slightly boosted pvp Ragnarok RP server? Look no further! Loads of amazing base locations still untouched, along with the vast majority of the map. Small starter pack upon reaching level 20 (metal tools, 150 equus, plus an adorable otter!) and lots of friendly, helpful people too

Sound good? Check out our Facebook page and have a little read of the rules, then jump on in!

RAGNAROK
X3 Taming
X2 Player XP
X2.2 Player Harvest
X3.5 Dino Harvest
X2 Breeding/Egg Hatch/Maturing
Slightly boosted character attribute stats
Host details: Dedicated Xbox One S with wired connection to FibreOp Modem 300/100 mbps only used for Ark. Quick turnarounds outages/admin service

GT AscensionCircus

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I

Iam Trunk

You'll probably want a refund after 10 mins on any public server you just bought the game with the most toxic community in gaming history

J

Jai McDonald

Arkatude. Pvp on rag. Not hugely boosted..3 x taming 4 x egg inc and 5 x mature. Harvesting boosted and sone player/dino stats tweaked . Rules and regs to keep it fun and fair.admins host competitive events and stat boosted events. Fb group arkatude. Check the pinned post out for all info

G

Garra Spade

BloodMoon32

G

Garra Spade

G

Garra Spade

A

Anthony Dabbs

Arkpvpserver233 jump right into pvp don’t go pve bro

K

Kevin Cumbie

Any random PvP server should do fine, get ready for a fucked up love/hate relationship with software tho

J

Joshua Jmmnz

Try out prim+ no electronics but you still get explosives, regular guns and it gives you a fighting chance when it comes to pvp

M

Mac South

I normally play it on Pc but wanted to get it on Xbox as well so I do have some experience with the game

D

Danielle Desjarlais

Check out the pinned post on the fb page Play ark inc! You won't be disappointed. It's a pvpve dedicated server. I. Love it. admins are amazing and there is a starter. Great community

B

Bryan Bailey

None. Crash and burn

J

Jack Murphy

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity ?

G

Glenn Schneider

Server 10

M

Marrianne Vinnicombe

Try 23

C

Caleb Berry

Covering47

Ç

Çamerõn Speňceř

Pidgesarkuk