Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just got an extra $100 gift card for Walmart, what should I buy for my switch?...

T

Timothy Updegraph

Just got an extra $100 gift card for Walmart, what should I buy for my switch? Anything guys! Am I missing out without the pro controller? Some extra joycons? A lan adaptor so that I can actually play splatoon 2 online at my college dorms? Games I haven’t played yet like doom, Kirby, xenoblade 2? Go!

J

Jon Shelton

Doom is awesome hands down, xenoblade will take hours to get into it it's a very good game but it's easy to get frustrated

M

Matt Allen

Pro controller is a must if you mostly play in t.v. mode. If you are handheld mostly get a game.

M

Melissa Colgate

Pro controller

D

Delaina Freeman

Pro controller for sure!!

M

Malin Hayes

^ And it’s on sale at Walmart

A

Andrew Harvey

I'd spend $10 on the lan adapter so you can enjoy Splatoon 2, lots of hours off of that investment. I'd rather spend money on games than controllers, so I'd go $60 for Xenoblade or Skyrim due to hours of play, plus maybe throw in Rocket League, again for hours of play for $20, that should take you close to $100 with a lot of return.

C

Crystal Watson

Pro Controller

T

Thomas Boye

Buy the GameCube

T

Tia Scoggins

GameStop I got a great used one for 43

T

Timothy Updegraph

I ended up getting the adaptor a pro controller and a carrying case for the switch !

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

Pro controller or Xenoblade 2

J

John Kittleson

Those ethernet usb adapters are cheap so you can get that and something else.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom