Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just a thought, would you pay a monthly subscription fee for a Netflix like service...

• Thread starter Dominic Roman Tringali
  • Start date
D

Dominic Roman Tringali

Just a thought, would you pay a monthly subscription fee for a Netflix like service where you could play old games on demand on your switch?

M

Mayta Ascarrunz

ye

D

David Kohzad

No, because it’d be like PS Now. Where they stop making older games available for purchase on Switch to boost streaming sales.

I’d rather have classic games available for purchase on VC. Or backwards compatibility(I know BC ain’t possible on Switch. Just saying it’s better).

R

Ryan Butler

I don’t on PS4 or X1 so I wouldn’t on Switch either.

J

Jason Richardson

PS4 do it so why not switch

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

I was under the impression that there was info confirming that thats exactly what they are gonna do for old games. Or was that just a rumor?

J

Josh Brown

Idk, maybe. I'd be worth it if it came with other features. Part of me prefers buying only the games I want and I can play them when I have the time.

J

James Joseph Damante

Gamefly already exists

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

If it's part of the Switch online services, maybe.

S

Steph Witte

Ya

D

Dominic Roman Tringali

yes online

M

Michael Eric Setzer

There used to be such a service called "Gametap" but I don't know if it exists anymore.

G

Gilbert Renaud

Probably not, I'd rather play new games right now (or recent ones I haven't played yet). There's probably only 2 or 3 games I'd really want to play on VC so I would prefer to just buy them than paying on monthly fee.

S

Spencer Miller

Depends on what games and how much.

E

Eddy Nguyen

Cloud streaming data usage on a hot-spot be a stadium hot dog eaters fiesta

R

Richard Abraham

no

J

Jason Lewis

I'd like for the digital content I've bought on other Nintendo consoles to be made available on the Switch.
Monthly game pass and virtual console battle: offer VC, just do that, and if they want to open up a monthly game pass, give a discount for games you buy through it.

C

Cindy Peralta

I would if it was all digital. I am not mailing in a damn game and then waiting for them to send me a different game back.

N

Nicanor Oliva

If they do like Xbox is doing it. You download the game on to your switch and play

J

John Lally

Yes, definitely

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom