Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch just a few days into my skyrim Extravaganza, and I survived getting my head cut off, A...

A

Alain Fontaine

just a few days into my skyrim Extravaganza, and I survived getting my head cut off, A giant fire breathing lizard that can fly almost killed me, I gvae a note from a guy to a girl about an elf, I walked into a wall for hours to max sneaking, i got thrown in jail only to keep taking stuff from this guys pockets and giving it back to him, I killed a lizard, and then promptly fell to my death

hows your skyrim

L

Lern A Leśon

Dam I havebt opened it, US it that good ? I heard it's a badass game today my day off and was just saving some progress in my other titles

J

Jonathan Patimo

here’s a tip, equip the armour you want to skill up on, find a rat or a wolf and let them chew you, equip your healing and shield too so you can heal back up and block to level that skill too, best way to skill up armour perk and shield

P

Paul Tancock

Never played it but that sounds like sound advice!

K

Kenny Vroman

You could play the game like its meant to be... just a thought.

A

Alain Fontaine

how bout no

R

Ryan Porras

I went into the sleeping giant inn and starting stealing shit and they both chased me out of town beating the crap outta me and killing me several times. Lol

J

Juan Mlg Gonzalez

The walking on a wall sneaking lvl up please explain

A

Arjay Jerome

I was quickly swept into being converted into a werewolf, then using my gift to defend my fellow werewolfs, only to then later cure my best friends ghost of the curse of being a werewolf. Then from there, got drafted to hunt vampires instead, became one, and ended up inside the realm of black soul gems trying to find clues on how to stop this other vampire from blacking out the sun because like... the sun sucks but we kind of need it, you know?

Still haven’t told Whiterun they are in danger.

D

Dustin Schmitt

Well told Whiterun retrieved the claw and stole it once more as is the tradition in my house. Then went and talked to the greybeards now they have me going into some old crypt after their old horn. guess they plan on getting the band back together.

K

Keith Marsh

Here's a huge tip. Kill as many chickens as you possibly can

A

Ashley Golden

Having a blast! Rolled 4 characters with different play styles and went down different quest lines

J

Jason Cameron

I got vampirism and cured it, killed 2 dragons, including one that had just killed a woolly mammoth, which suddenly glitched up to the top of a tree before it died, and learned how to enchant weapons and armour. I also got Lydia killed by zombie and escaped from prison.

M

Matt MacDonald

Just completed the Main Quest... so impressed! My first time playing. Journey is just beginning now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom