Contact advertising [email protected]

Classic I've got a PC screen that has the connectors but no HDMI input. Is it possible for me...

B

Brendan Boyle

I've got a PC screen that has the connectors but no HDMI input. Is it possible for me to buy one of these cables with the standard pins on one end (as shown) but with HDMI fitting on the other end? It says the screen is HD ready! Please help

P

Phil Kurimski

Get an HDMI to VGA adapter
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

P

Phil Kurimski

Keep in mind sound travels through the HDMI and not VGA so I am not sure how you will get sound.

P

Phil Kurimski

Hold on I may have a solution. This has an audio output and could be connected to speakers.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Brendan Boyle

Will this have like a standard dc jack so I can plug the speakers straight in to it?

P

Phil Kurimski

It looks like it has the headphone jack for speakers. So you could plug in your headphones or plug in computer speakers which have the headphone jack that normally plugs into your computer.

B

Brendan Boyle

That's the baby I need!!!!

P

Phil Kurimski

You could check your local computer store if you don't want to wait for amazon. Just tell them you want an HDMI to VGA adapter with sound.

B

Brendan Boyle

Phil Kurimski and Lisa Reed. You are stars!!!! Thank youuu

P

Phil Kurimski

Good luck!

B

Brendan Boyle

Thanks so much. Looks like this is still a go!

E

Erik Zuniga

You just need an HDMI to VGA with audio break out

I

Iaman Lukovkin

Sorry man, only a real hdmi will do...

B

Brendan Boyle

confused!

B

Brendan Boyle

If I get some kind of sound and this monitor working, I will be happy, don't carei dont even know if it woll work, but i was not great today

S

Sandra Gordie Finn

Do we need a usb on t.v. for this console to work please?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom