J

Justin Jacksplicer West

Isn't this the same game that just released for the switch

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Pretty much

C

Carlos Silva

HD Remix was released on Xbox live and PSN by Backbone entertainment in 08. Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final challengers was all Capcom but used the sprites from HD Remix and added 2 new characters, color edit, buddy battle and updated online lobby system. So short answer no, but yes

R

Ricardo Pérez

I have both and it basically is but with a few stuff to make it "worth" the price tag. I recommend waiting for a price drop.

J

James Peck

ppl dont get the new switch game they totally redid the graphics not even close to the original or the that game lol and coop mode few other modes arnt on that ps4 version just sayin for me the online support on switch is worth it aswell as im able to use my snes30 controllers on Nintendo Switch with it

C

Carlos Silva

If you wanna play Street Fighter 2 on Switch buy it, if you don't, don't. If its too expensive then wait. The simple answers for those struggling. The online is great I'm loving playing SF and again, SF mobile is awesome

M

Matthew Wróbel

yup lol

J

James Peck

meh im enjoying mine lol cant use these controllers on ps4 too bad

M

Michael Early

No it's not.

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

Nope not even close... according to the pros, ultra is the definitive version, and the rebalancing and edits in characters move sets, make it THE version to play

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

It's not just two new characters and enhanced graphics, a lot of the characters have had moves modified, there has been a TON of rebalancing. Again they are NOT the same game

M

Mark Laflare

Yes it is lol

M

Mark Laflare

I'm a pro fighting game player I'm in tourneys and everything that game is basically the same damn game. Just some clone characters and some rebalancing is not enough to pay $40 for this $2 game old ass game

G

Gustavo Brito

No. But it's similar.

C

Carlos Silva

Here's some info on the difference between HD Remix and Ultra:

"The game has a few changes from Super Street Fighter II Turbo. Teching throws is now possible[5]. The balance changes from HD Remix aren't returning for Ultra Street Fighter II, with characters retaining their gameplay from Super Street Fighter II Turbo. This means certain moves and changes from HD Remix, like the addition of Ryu's fake Hadoken and Zangief's Spinning Piledriver being a "180" motion are not in the game. Chun-Li and E. Honda can't store their supers."

C

Cesar Neg

A

Armando Morales

It doesn't have violent Ken or evil Ryu

E

Elatia Langford

NOT AT ALL! It's missing out on all that epic Switch content like:
- Recycled Shoto clones
- A flash game where the gestures almost work 40% of the time!
- Basic Mechanic Tweaks
- Dramatic Pillarboxing to deliver that 16:10 immersion to your 16:9 screen
- A Buddy Battle mode that will provide MINUTES of entertainment
- EPIC Picture Gallery

It even has a muhh'fucken COLOR EDITOR!!!! This absolutely warrants paying 1600% the price of the PS3 version!

E

Emizael Morales

Lmfao
Yes

R

Ronald Franklin

Yup

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom