Contact advertising [email protected]

Is Wish.com a legit site? thinking of getting Overwatch merch

C

Carl Fraser

Is Wish.com a legit site? thinking of getting Overwatch merch

L

Lanie Sjödin

It’s going to be cheaply made, 3 sizes too small and will probably spell it “Overwathc.”

M

Max Marijt

I ordered a tracer pulse pistol replica from the Wish app for 20 bucks, and the quality was actually good

M

Michael Morris

Wish is great, just make sure you use Paypal.

M

Miranda Goree

I bought a mercy themed dress and it was decent

K

Kayt Linkey

Is good

L

Lee Batres

Yea I bought Genji shirukens spinners from there along with d.va keychains. Takes about a month or so to get then cause they come from overseas.

J

Josh Meneghello

wish has a lot of dildos. a loooot of dildos. even when you don't want them.

K

Kelcie Anne Vautour

I like Wish! just make sure you check out the buyer and if they have feedback

S

Sunny Martinez

I buy my ps4 merch. from there. It's good also to buy clothing at a decent price.

L

Lauren Christina-leighc

joom.com
has free shipping

C

Caty Cornwell

Oh yeah. Wish is the best!
Things sometimes take awhile to get delivered cause they come from clear across the damn world, but still, it’s dope.

T

Twila Schell

Wish is alright when used properly. All clothing generally runs Asian sizing; significantly smaller than US. Shipping can be quite slow. Obviously not top quality for the pricing, but pretty good. Just look at reviews and customer photos on the items to weed out bad sellers & products.

E

Eric Carman

wish is legit

S

Stevie Ronald Knox Massey

i ordered a Dissidia Squall Leonheart figurine from wish for about £35 (the on ein Afflecks Palace in Manchester, uk (where i live) was about £120 and the one i got for £35 is is good condition

B

Brent Bauer

You have a better chance with Amazon than you do wish my friend got off wish and everything that she got was broken and now she buys from Amazon and everything is perfectly fine not broken and on time

Y

Yani Salazar

They are a hit or miss. The stuff they sell is off brand, and usually comes broken or doesn’t arrive at all.

D

David Reali

Yeah it's alright, a lot of things are low quality but it's cheap. It can take months to arrive BUT you can almost always refund it, even when you do get the stuff so.. go for it.

T

Tj Pho

Wish app is good for buying some super cheap stuff but it takes weeks sometimes to get to you. If its an expensive item then its usually hit or miss, ive bought a lot of stuff like over 30+ items and probably 3-4 were defected. But you could always request a refund and get your money back too lmao. You could even play them and get a refund on something you like and still keep it‍♂♂

T

Tiril-Linéa Solem

Its good but you need to look at what other people has said about the stuff youre buying, not everyone is as legit as some of them lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom