Contact advertising [email protected]

is this alright for an ana? i main her, but im afraid that im not as good as im...

• Thread starter Kai Szotkiewicz
  • Start date
K

Kai Szotkiewicz

is this alright for an ana? i main her, but im afraid that im not as good as im supposed to be on her. any feedback or criticism is welcome

P

Patrik Krúpa

Cant give much feedback from exp screen but from what I can tell( Im ana main aswell) Maybe practice accuracy, cuz ana is all about dem accuracies

J

John Huk

Ana isn't strong right now. Hard to give an opinion

J

Joseph Williams

Can’t tell from just this. But you seem to understand what you should be doing well enough? It’s mainly finding that balance and hitting your shots. Experience and practice are the best friends for Ana

I

Isaac Blakey

Was this qp or comp? Also what rank are You? And what was your team comp?

K

Kai Szotkiewicz

its qp. i don't want to go into comp until lv 100

E

Eisotopius Plebasaurus

bad bad bad

P

Patrick Leipold

Can't tell much from the screenshot. But use your healing grenade and sleep dart mostly in emergency situations to defend yourself to stay alive longer and not die so often.
Also combo your nano boost with dps ultimates like soldier or genji.
Like others said already try to get better aim. I don't know your settings, maybe lower sensitivity to be more consistent in hitting shots.
And most important tip: just play more, you'll get better over time by yourself :)
Happy New year

A

Aloysius Lam

I main ana. Try to do more overall dmg and heals with her. For her grenade, use for not only heals but also anti on enemies. When teammates full health , try to look for picks.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom