Contact advertising [email protected]

Is it me, or do people only say "GG" whenever they win? Like, almost every game I go,...

L

Louis Lau

Is it me, or do people only say "GG" whenever they win? Like, almost every game I go, they would say GG or GG EZ but if they lose, they just shut up, or sometimes, they would complain.
I've had this one comp where I was with him for four games, the first two, we end up being together, he said GG in two winning games but the third, which we lost, he just shuts up, then the fourth game, we won and he said GG again.

What are your thoughts on these kind of people?

A

Arun Kumar

I do it if I did well or it felt like we had some awesome moments in the game.

M

Monir Mrn

People usually says GG when they win the game easily or rekt the opponent. But in my opinion they should say GG only when the game is close and long and challenging and when it is anybody's game and at the last moment one team get the victory.

C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

I always say GG or good game when I really enjoyed it

Esp when it was challenging

A

Ash Kirigaya

I say gg whether i lose or win, but i never say it if one of the people on my team were intentionally playing bad or trolling.

L

Lie Kirito Kaito Ren

I say gg in all games i play even if i lose

S

Sam Wood

I say GG after every game why not be a good sport?

S

Sourav Chowdhury

I say haha after I kill someone.
I say haha after I die to someone.
Works like a charm to tilt the other team.

J

Jesse Montano

I always say gg. Even if it wasnt a good game. Its just nice to say

J

Jo Peace

I always say GGWP. Was just in a local league tourney this past Saturday. We got wrecked and I still said gg

A

Ayla Reed

When I played on PC even if win or lose I'd say GG or GG EZ second one mainly cause the lines that come with that are funny

L

Lie Kirito Kaito Ren

I don't like to say gg in any cod game tho because if i do there is always going to be a salty person cussing lol

Z

Zachary Saul

gg when win

bg when loss

S

Sam Walker

Is this RagTagg's thumbnail?

H

Holly Marco

I say gg when someone dies or a company goes bankrupt irl

W

William Royce

I always say gg and gl hf at start but it’s annoying when people are like ez when it was close or something

S

Sean Lewis

I say gg win, loss, or draw and if it was a very close battle I add well fought on both sides

E

Edward Pratama

i say gg in team. chat if we win, and in all if it is a close game

J

Jessamy Tannematoa Stephenson-Wren

I do it when I remember there ain't a pattern to it

D

Dinis Pedroso

That's why I say gg wp even when I loose

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom