Contact advertising [email protected]

Is Assassins creed origins and Destiny 2 worth buying for pc?

E

Eugene Kim

Is Assassins creed origins and Destiny 2 worth buying for pc?

S

Seth Kingery

I have both. I enjoy both.

C

Christian Carlo Cruz

Yup they are both good. Spending lots of time playing origins

D

Daniel Campbell

I thought AC was burning up CPU's with their DRM inside a DRM solution

A

Adam Van Der Breggen

I'm playing origins at 4k max settings and its amazingly fun, the world is crazy detailed, I have destiny 2 but loads into a black screen so I can't say, I got them both for free with parts though so my opinion isn't the best

J

Jerome Carmona Márquez

I bought both, returned Origins, Destiny, although a cheap cashgrab, it's fun to play

A

Adam Van Der Breggen

Origins was making my gpu run crazzzzy hot though, before I optimised the card it was at 91c, other games didn't come close to that

E

Eugene Kim

Ok this sucks destiny 2 must be played with blizzard app and assassins creed must use U-play app both are proprietary and can't use codes through steam

D

Don Wickenden

Origins is flawless here...maxed out 60 fps. :/

M

Moncef Bvb

fuck yeah by pc is the best thing to do

M

Mark Z Ciarleglio

I'm having some fun in Destiny 2. The story is a little silly but it's fun to play. The pvp is okay. The first 20ish hours are fun, but then you hit a wall at around level 265 and it gets less fun. Personally I think it's worth playing, though.

J

Jarrod Freeman

Yes for Origins, hell no for Destiny 2

C

Chris Ali

Depends on who you ask. It's entirely subjective. For me they are not as the offer no unique experience. They also don't stimulate the mind, being so simplistic.

D

Drew Maconachy

Destiny is amazing. I'm sure Origins is simply remixed like the last 3 games, so I'd give that a fuck no.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom