Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is anyone else super excited for MegaMan 11 that's releasing soon? I'm fucking geeked

Z

Zachary Hanson

Is anyone else super excited for MegaMan 11 that's releasing soon? I'm fucking geeked

S

Steven Kaminellis

it will be my 1st megaman

S

Steve Naranjo

I’ve been waiting FOREVER. It’s about gosh darn time

C

Chayanne Rojinegro Berumen

Yesss

G

Garrett Brietzke

yes

R

Rhov Rox

When?

J

John Garcia

I would be if it was by the original creator. Hard to imagine a good megaman with out his original creator

Z

Zachary Hanson

The original creator hasn't been on since the second one.... Lol you're thinking of the second guy who made them

J

John Garcia

He quit in 2010 cause capcom can't manage their company

Z

Zachary Hanson

Yeah but he wasn't the original creator. There was a guy before him who created it

J

John Garcia

Do you even know who the original creator is? Sounds like you don't to me.

J

John Garcia

Megaman only had one daddy

J

John Garcia

Didn't just make one series of megaman there was also megaman X legends battle network and that gay Starforce that didn't sell well at all

Z

Zachary Hanson

I literally just read the December cover spread in game informermer less than a week ago.

Z

Zachary Hanson

From the December issue lol

J

John Garcia

I quit checking up on megaman once they canceled legends 3. Had been waiting for that sequel since my childhood

J

John Garcia

Capcom owns megaman rights still so that's why every single 'new megaman' since his leave has just been re boots or collection type games

Z

Zachary Hanson

I haven't played in a long time. Since I think 5 but I'm gonna get it on the switch

J

John Garcia

Check out azure striker he made his own megaman game and definitely is worth it to a megaman X fan for sure

Z

Zachary Hanson

Yeah this one's a full new game so that's cool. The art style is pretty cool and it's gonna be at 720p 60 fps so that's what I'm looking forward to

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom