Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is anyone else putting off playing Zelda BOTW because it seems too involved? From what...

C

Christy Valentine

Is anyone else putting off playing Zelda BOTW because it seems too involved? From what I have read it seems like a large very involved game. I feel intimidated like im just not ready to put the brain power or time into it yet.

R

Ryan Duncan

Nah, just start it. There's a lot to do, but absolutely no need to rush. I spent a lot of time just walking around and finding things

C

Chris Aita

Needs more JPG

T

Tobias Wernette

It’s less in-depth the Xenoblade. It’s really good have faith young padawan. You too will overcome the fear and become a Jedi yet.

A

Adam Stryjak

its not, theres plenty to do within the game that doesn't involve completing quests. best way to learn is just exploring

T

Tobias Wernette

I ended up wishing there was more when I had finished it.

L

Luke Bortner

What? BOTW was the first zelda game and even I wasn’t intimidated

Also why the blurriest picture on the internet?

Z

Zach Kirk

Mother of God how hard is it to upload a better quality image?

D

Dennis Fuertes

I for one would like alot more side quests to not lead me just to another trial. Thats why I play skyrim sometimes

A

Andrew Troy Stott

Actually the great thing about the pace and structure of this game is that you can pick it up for 15 minutes at a time and feel like you accomplished something, whatever that may be, and take your time to "finish" the game.

Z

Zachary Martin

This, game in my opinion which may be bias, Is the best game that I have played but yes it is very involved and a lot to do but when you get used to it which doesn't take long, It's even more fun to play.

J

Jessica Fitzpatrick

It’s easy to get into

M

Michael Brown

It’s as casual or as heavy as you want it to be

T

Tobias Wernette

Plus if you are ever stuck on anything. There is a video on how to beat said part on YouTube

C

Carla Croft

Sorry but this picture gave me a headache :l haha

P

Pete Young

a lot of players revert straight to guides these days don't give in to them.

S

Sebastian Ziernicki

If you can't find a better image to upload then you definitely don't have the brain power for Zelda.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom