Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Is admin logging work on the nitrado server? If any host can help me clarify?

A

Amer Mahmud

Is admin logging work on the nitrado server? If any host can help me clarify?

J

Josh Rickel

Yes

S

Shane Anthony Peter Farmer

No, only admins can see admin logging at the moment...

So it’ll show in chat but players won’t be able to see if only people who are admin

B

Blake Perez

Yes if the host wants players to see it in global chat. No if the host wants their codes hidden from the players.

C

Chris Thomson

Again with this...it works...kind of...for some people they can get it to work....I admin on a cluster...I'm the ONLY admin...yes Blake I forwarded your picture to the server host who followed it to the latter...admin commands are still only visible to admin....in case you want to say anything about lying or cheating in the server...I play was a pve admin only...I do not play amongst the other players...I'm there to do wipes and sort starters / any other issues that may arise....not bashing anyone..It just bugs me when someone states something so matter of factly when frankly what they say isn't entirely true...in this case what you say is sort of true..it just isn't for EVERY single host....so it's wrong to assume just cuz their logs don't show is cuz they cheat and lie

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom